12

Taeyong kept complaining about the punishment he got while Jimin just doing it quietly. He honestly preferred to be locked in a room than cleaning the bathroom with Taeyong. He just didn't really like his presence.

Meanwhile Seulgi, she cleaned the restroom by herself since she was the only girl that got detention that day. She turned on the music from her phone to kept her company. But unconciously, she danced to the song that was being played.

Suddenly, Miss Jeanne came to check her. She got mad when she saw Seulgi dancing around instead of cleaning the restroom. She abruptly turned off the music, making Seulgi turned around, but only to see her teacher sent death-glare at her.

"Miss Jeanne..." She stuttered.

"I told you to clean this room, Kang Seulgi, not dancing." She said sternly.

"I-I'm sorry Miss... I'll clean it now." She said, eyes on the ground.

After one hour, she went to the canteen with a shaking legs. She even almost fell if she didn't hold onto the wall. Her legs were pained due to too much crouching down to cleaning the bathroom floors.

She finally reached the chair just in time. She immediately sat on it and rest her head on the table. Then she felt someone tapped her shoulder lightly. It was her roommate, Eunha.

"What are you doing here, Seulgi?"

"I just finished cleaning the bathroom. Damn it." She said weakly.

"Oh God why don't you tell me?! I could help you then." She asked with a worrying look. Seulgi felt relieved when she knew that someone was care for her.

"It's okay Eunha, I won't be a burden to you."

••••

It's recess time and the boys were in the canteen as usual. Seulgi walked in the hallway then Eunha called her. She asked if she could join her to the canteen as well. Seulgi nodded immediately and the two walked towards the canteen together.

"Hey guys." Seulgi greeted the boys who were now looking at the girl beside her.

"Umm hi. Who is she?" Hoseok asked, referring to Eunha.

"Oh, she's my new roommate." Seulgi replied, gesturing her to introduce herself. She simply nodded and immediately turned herself to the guys.

"Hello, I'm Eunha. I'm in vocal class." She said politely, earning a deep stare from one of the guys. Seulgi noticed it and nudged his elbow to tease him. He tched annoyedly then went back to his phone.

Eunha sat between Seulgi and Jungkook. She practically stole glances at him, because he always busy with his phone. Then she poked him, made him startled.

"What?" He asked coldly.

"I just wondering, if you don't like me or what. Because you always had your eyes on your phone." She said casually, which earning giggles from the others.

"Yah Jungkook-ah, she wants to be friend with you." Jimin butted in.

"Oh, I'm Jungkook." He said shortly.

"I'm Eunha."

All of them were eating the snacks while chatting about random things. Suddenly, Taeyong showed up and Seulgi immediately asked him to join them, much to Jimin's annoyance.

At first Taeyong was hesitated but Seulgi kept begging so he didn't have any choice. He sat next to Jimin and greeted him while Jimin just ignoring him.

"She's Eunha, my roommate." She said, introducing Eunha to Taeyong who had a confuse look on his face.

"Oh, hi I'm Taeyong."

"Anyway Jimin, thanks for last weekend." Seulgi suddenly blurted, made Jimin chuckled.

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at the boy. He seemed to demanding an explanation from Jimin while he shyly nodded.

"You two were hanging out?" Taeyong asked, killed Jimin's happy mood as Seulgi just nodded in response.

••••

It's been two weeks since that day. As the last period dismissed, the students quickly left the class to the dormitory, as well as Seulgi. She waited for Eunha in front of the building, since they were in the different building; Eunha in South building which was for vocal class and Seulgi in North building for dancing class.

The two walked to the dorm then suddenly someone called Eunha from behind. They turned around and saw Jungkook approached them while panting hard, as if he'd been running for miles.

When Eunha asked what happened, he just stood there froze, didn't say anything. Instead, he stared at Seulgi, motioning her to left them alone. Seulgi quickly took the hints and excuse herself to the restroom.

"Umm so what's wrong?" Eunha asked, looking into Jungkook's eyes directly.

He still didn't say anything, then suddenly he took Eunha's hand. She just confused as he was. He started to sweating like crazy, as if he just finished a five kilometres marathon.

"What is it, Jungkook?" She asked him once again, still confuse about his act.

Eunha was too impatient so she decided to left him. But the moment she started to walk away, Jungkook grabbed her hand and facing her, literally close.

"Would you go on a date with me?"

••••