6

It's the day when they would performing the dance. Seulgi and Seola were in the girls room for fixing their appearance. The outfit was quiet revealing, and Seulgi was kinda flustered as it was her first time seeing the outfite since she wasn't the one who took care about it.

"Should we really need to wear this...Seola?" She showed up with a black sleeveless cropped top that hugged her body perfectly, along with a high-waisted black shorts.

"Whoah, it looks perfect as expected!" Seola clapped her hands happily, ignoring Seulgi's sulk. She immediately went into the fitting room to get her clothes changed.

Seulgi sat on the chair. She took out her phone from her bag and opened the message. She tapped her mother's contact and sent a picture of herself wearing the costume.

'Mom, I'll be performing today! Wish me luck!😉'

Just then, Seola showed up with the same clothes as her but with a frown on her face.

"What's wrong, Seola?"

"It's just that... You looked prettier than I am in this kind of clothes." She pouted.

Seulgi couldn't help but laugh at her statement. She thought it was an urgent but the problem was only that. She didn't mean to mock her, but she just couldn't believe that Seola thought she was better.

"Yah! I thought something happened. Both of us are pretty." Seulgi said, turning Seola's body so now she was facing the mirror. "You're pretty too."

"Thank you, but you are way prettier than I am. I bet Jimin would drooling over you!" She said, teasing Seulgi who was now smiling.

But the smile faded as she remembered that she need to do that choreo with him. She still shy even though they've practiced it for multiple times. She oftenly made mistakes at the part when Jimin need to lift her, so both of them would fall eventually.

"Everything's gonna be okay, girl. Now let's go to the waiting room. The boys would probably waiting for us." She said, handing Seulgi a coat since it was pretty cold outside.

Both of them walking quickly to the waiting room to warming their body. When they arrived, there was nobody there.

"Oh, Jihoon said that he and Jimin are on the way and they'll be here soon." Seola said, as she read the message from her boyfriend. "But I need to go somewhere first, you okay being alone here?"

"Ugh, okay. It's warm in here." Seulgi said as she sat on the sofa. She took out her phone again, and saw a message from her mother.

'Aigoo, my little daughter is a grown up now. Look at that body! Hehehe. Good luck to you! Take care of yourself well, and don't forget to tell me about your boyfriend ;)'

"What the... I don't even have a boyfriend, Mom." She tched then stood up to take off her coat since it's getting hot there.

Just at the moment she slid it off of her shoulder, Jimin entered the room silently, so Seulgi didn't notice him. Jimin's eyes fixed on Seulgi who now completely took off the coat. He mesmerized with her perfectly shaped body, until he didn't realize that he was drooling a bit.

"Ehem." He faked a cough, making Seulgi turn around and saw Jimin shyly looking at her. She widened her eyes and quickly look down her body, and grabbed the coat to cover herself.

"W-why don't you knock the door first?" She asked, flustered by his appearance.

"I'm sorry. But why did you cover yourself?" He replied, as he walked towards the sofa.

"It's just... I'm no-"

"It looks good on you, though." He said plainly.

She was getting more flustered, but she finally put her coat back to the table, so now she covered with the costume only. She sat next to Jimin, which made him moved aside, keeping a distance between them. But the atmosphere turned awkward suddenly.

"So where is Jihoon?" Seulgi started the conversation first, knowing Jimin wouldn't do it.

"Umm he said that he need to go somewhere? I guess he was with Seola, since she wasn't here." He said.

He took out his phone to see if there's anything interesting but found none. Then suddenly Seulgi snatched his phone and saw Snow app.

"Yah, we should take a photo together. Let me hold it." She suggested, body leaning closer to him. He didn't know what to do at first, but then he bravely rest his hand around her waist. She glanced at his hand, but she just let him do it.

"One, two, cheese!" Seulgi said, which made Jimin chuckled. "Why?"

"Nothing." He smiled.

Then Seulgi suggested to take more photos, since she wants to try more cute filters. Jimin just go along with it, he likes it though. The fact that his hand was still on her waist but she didn't complain about it made him even happier.

As she busy choosing filters, Jimin watched her closely. He was too focus until he didn't heard that Seulgi already counting.

"Jimin? Why are you looking at me like tha-" She turned to her left only to face-to-face with Jimin, looking at her with seriousness in his eyes.

••••