Riches to Royalty

• Dedicated to Every fan that loved my stories

Note: The Fleur part of Chapter 1 is just a bonus for 100 Days fans. So for those that skipped 100 Days, you could just skip to Rosie's point of view.

Chapter 1

     ~Fleur~

     So here we are again. Me in a white gown, in a dressing room with Mich, Polly, Liv and Sileen desperately trying to have their way to style my hair while I just sat in a stool, waiting for them to stop arguing and start styling my hair. Just a few months back, I've been through with all this. The whole wedding, me in a gown, Will in a tux, the classic. I'd told Will that we didn't need to go through the whole wedding thing again just to make it 'official'. I mean, it just wasn't necessary!

     But Will was smart. 

     One night he took me to dinner and made it extremely romantic. I just couldn't say no when he proposed to me...for the thirteenth time. Before I knew it, the engagement ring was on and kept saying that he knew I would give in one day. 

      But seriously, what was the point when the both of us had said 'I do' in the previous accidental wedding? 

     "I want it to be curled!" Polly argued. More mumbles from the other girls. 

     "Trust me, Polly. I'm the fashion expert here. Straight hair is perfect on her." Thank you, Liv. You just made another mini-arguement for the girls. 

     "Will all of you shut up?! Geez! Just let my hair be straight, it's gonna be straight again the next day if we curl it now." I glared at all of them through the mirror. All of them froze and muttered their apologies before Sileen grabbed a comb and started combing my straight brown hair. Polly dragged a chair near me and sat down while she smiled at me. 

     "This is your second wedding." She confirmed my thoughts. 

     I sighed and nodded. 

    The door of the dressing room burst open and Max strode in without glancing at the other girls. His eyes were fixed on me and his jaw was wide open. "You look beautiful." I blushed, hearing Max saying that was a bit flattering but it was also the first time he said that. Usually he would go with 'You look awesome' or 'Nice outfit.'. Max was my best friend since I was seventeen, so he never really seen me in a dress. 

     "Girls, would you leave me give us a second? I want to talk to my best friend here." He smiled at the other girls and they nodded. Liv, his girlfriend, gave him a quick peck before scrambling after the others. Max gave a low chuckle before sitting down at the chair where Polly was sitting at earlier. He placed his elbows on his legs and leaned to look at me. 

     "I don't get why Will wants to have a wedding." I rolled my eyes at him. 

     Max shook his head in disapproval. "He has his reasons, Fleur. Just man up and get out there and face that wedding of yours." 

     I smiled at my best friend and gave him one last hug before exiting the dressing room(which was in a tent) and out to face my future. 

      $$Rosie$$

     "Nerd."

     "Study-freak."

     "Bookworm." 

     Those were the words that my fellow classmates called me. I was seven, and even at this young age, I was already getting really good results and had the knowledge of a nine-year-old. Thanks to both my mother and father's brain, I was smart. Everything that the teacher taught would be permanently stored in my brain naturally.