A boring author's note

Added on: 8 March 2014

So I guess I'll be doing this for every of my stories. 

Hi, I'm the girl who wrote this sorry excuse of a story. So I wanna say thank you for reading Riches to Royalty and maybe enjoyed it. I do want to say sorry for the unrealistic events that went through this story though. I mean, who in the world becomes a damn spy in just a few months? No one. So for those who practically hated the story, I wanna say sorry, and for those that did enjoy it, thank you for your patience on enduring the horrible plots and constant grammar mistakes. That's a really brave thing you did. 

I've been inactive on Wattpad lately and I would like to apologize to you readers. That was an inconsiderate thing to do since all you guys do is supply me with votes and support. Now that I'm more older and hopefully more mature, I try to arrange my time between studies and writing. I can be really busy sometimes though so the updates won't be as frequent. BUT, I won't leave you guys hanging anymore. 

For those that have been requesting MORE stories from me, I HAVE posted a new story so don't fret. It's at my profile. (I'm too lazy to type it out here so if you wanna know the plot and everything, just click on 'Not So Secret'.)

So enjoy, my lovelies.