Chapter 13: Say You're Sorry

• Dedicated to All you awesome fans

Hey lovelies! How about we make this chapter a little bit longer than the usual? :D I think it's about time Heath explains what's going on. 

Jackie xx

--

(...) "Party's over!" A familiar voice shouted. I turned around and saw those familiar blonde hair, those familiar blue eyes and that smile. She glared at Vicky who just looked intimidated. "And step away from my best friend's boyfriend, witch." 

     Tasha Mae. 

     Back from the dead. 

     This was like some halloween horror movie.

~~~

Chapter 13: Say You're Sorry

     All of us, including Vicky and Zac went back to our home. Tasha coming back alive here was slightly creeping me out. I just saw her dying last week and here she was, alive and healthy. While the others were at the living room watching a movie that Terrance bought, Autumn went to my room to check on the substance she collected and I had to check on Heath. 

     Heath sat on the kitchen counter while I passed him a cup of water to drink. After drinking four cups, I settled down to ask some questions. Heath must've saw this coming because he sighed and held both hands up. "You want answers, right?" He asked me. His eyes were telling me that he no longer wanted to keep secrets or hide stuff anymore. But how could I trust him anymore after all that we went through?

     'Cause you're his best friend, Rosie. 

     I sighed and sat down beside him on the kitchen counter. Hopefully this thing could sustain both of our weights. "What happened back at the party before I came? Why didn't Vicky realize anything before you start vommiting? Wait, you know what, just tell me the whole thing." 

     "Okay, I went to the party. Vicky and I started dancing a bit. Then she said she wanted to get some drinks for us so she left me for a couple of minutes and-" 

     "A couple of minutes was just what the enemy needed! Oops. Sorry, go on." I gave Heath a sheepish look as he gave me an annoyed look when I interrupt him. 

     "Anyways, a black-haired girl came and asked me if I wanted to dance with her. I was bored and it wouldn't hurt so I said okay. Then after a few dance here and there, she gave me a drink and we drank and talked. Vicky came back and that black-haired girl was nowhere to be found. Then I felt sick a bit and kinda stumbled here and there because I couldn't breathe. My lungs ached and my stomach felt weird. I stumbled to the pool and kinda let everything out. But then the horrible feeling came back and then I managed to text you 'help' before completely blacking out." Heath breathed. 

     "The black-haired girl sounds suspicious. Do you think you'll be able to recognize her again when if you see her again?" Heath thought about it for awhile before nodding. I hope he meant it. "Okay. Then there's nothing else I want to ask you. Goodnight, Heath." I jumped off the counter but stopped when I felt Heath grab my arm. 

     "I owe you an explanation." 

     "Didn't you just explained everything to me? I understand that the black-haired girl was the one who caused all this." 

     "No, you know what I mean." 

     "No, I don't, Heath." I tried to pull away but Heath grabbed onto my arm tightly. 

     "I love you, Rosie." I blinked back the tears. 

     "No you don't, Heath. Let go."