What Comes After Riches to Royalty?

The big question: What Comes After Riches to Royalty?

Well, we have to say goodbye to Celia, Cameron, Fleur, Will, Rosie and Heath for one thing. I might bring back the other characters, just not them. 

Ashley and I decided to start a new series! The first installment to that series would be 'All About Us'. It's going to be a best friend type of story. And NO, it's not going to be like Ms Nerd and Mr Jock because the girl isn't a nerd, and they weren't best friends since they were little kids. They won't be any 'arranged marriage' kind of stuff or action. 

It's just teen fiction with loads of drama. :) You know, the usual. 

Here's the plot: 

~Alison is your average girl. She has been leading an ordinary life with her best friend, Jason of two years. All of a sudden, a sick family member causes Jason to be dragged back to his home in England. A year later, Jason comes back to Alison's home town. Alison is filled with excitement that her best friend was coming back. But what if...Jason wasn't the same person he was when he left? 

He's arrogant, mean and rude to Alison. Almost as if...he hated her. But one thing Jason doesn't know is how Alison would do anything to find out what's going on and how to get their friendship back together, even if it means dealing with bratty cheerleaders, ex-girlfriends, haters and high school drama.~

Actors:
Alexis Bledel -as- Alison Walker
Logan Lerman -as- Jason Carter 

Has the plot captured your attention yet? :D 

Hope it would! Temporary cover to the side -------->

P.S.  Wanna help me make a better cover? I would appreciate it! And if you do, a chapter would be dedicated to you! :) And make it decent because there are readers under the age of 15 on Wattpad here. 

Jackie xx