-Part2- Chapter 1: Meet Autumn Sparks

Yes guys! It's Part 2! I've decided to update early, so be grateful! xD Btw, if you're wondering how I actually got the idea for this story, it's by listening to Baby Blue Eyes by A Rocket To The Moon. Anyways, here's chapter 1 for Part 2! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2

Chapter 1: Meet Autumn Sparks

*Heath*

Another day, the usual chores, the usual greetings, the usual meetings. 

No fun, no adventure, no laughter, no beautiful blue eyes, no Rosie. 

I was turning seventeen, and for the past three months of my life, Rosie was nowhere to be found in my kingdom, but that hadn't stop me from ordering the town people and the guards in the palace to go search for her. Every time they returned, there was not a single news about Rosie's location. It's like she just vanished out of my life. Like she never existed. Even her parents had no clue of her location. The only way to not let my wife know about my little 'crush' on Rosie, was by using the 'best friend' excuse. 

Sometimes I wished Tasha wasn't my wife. I wish Rosie was. She was so much wiser, prettier, and she knew me better than Tasha ever did. Tasha didn't spent her childhood with me, Rosie did. But alas, the council still chose Tasha. 

I stood at the same balcony that Rosie and I stood at my last birthday. From where I stood, I could see the whole town, little people walking every where, talking and laughing to everyone they met on the streets of Mabel. It was so unreal that they could have joy while their king was missing a girl who wasn't even his wife. 

I took out the last note that I received from her and re-read it again. 'Goodbye, my prince.' those were the exact words. How could she just...left? 

"Your Highness, a lady requests to see you." One of the servants in the palace spoke up from behind me. I merely nodded and she left my presence. Putting up the best poker face I could make, I breezed through the halls and reached the entrance of the palace. My father never greeted his guests by the gate, I wanted to be a better king, so I always greeted them, showed them around myself, and gave them a place to stay. I never let my servants show them around, I was afraid they would think of me as an useless king who sits at his throne every day, enjoying the wealth passed down by his parents. 

"What's her name?" I asked one of the guards as I watched a car rode into the palace. A fancy black car with tinted windows. 

"Autumn Sparks, Your Highness." I nodded. The name wasn't familiar, so I assumed that she was one of the town people who had Rosie's location. Or maybe someone who was for other business. 

A red-head stepped out of the car and slammed the door shut in a gentle but fierce way. The way she walked was graceful but firm at the same time. She was holding a green folder in her arms as she made her way towards me. Stopping in front of me, she didn't bowed, instead she just looked at me with a mysterious smile. Everything about her screamed 'Mysterious' but I just couldn't help immediately trusting her with anything. 

"Your Highness, we need to talk in private." 

~~~

"What about my birthday?" I narrowed my eyes at Autumn. 

"You're going to have a ball on your birthday, correct?" This girl in front of me just smirked. No one knew that I was going to have a ball that night except for the palace people. And I knew them very well enough that they wouldn't allow the palace secrets to escape to the streets of Mabel. This girl in front of me must've gotten the information from someone. 

"How did you find out, miss Sparks?" 

"Forgive me, but I have to correct you on that little detail. Do you know who am I, Heath?" I flinched. No one had called me 'Heath' for a very long time. Even my parents no longer called me Heath. The last person who called me Heath was...Rosie. 

"Before I say anything else, is this room safe to talk in?" 

"Yes, it's secured." 

"I'm Agent Sparks, a secret agent from Royal Defense, RD for short. Agent Cross would be assigned to keep you safe at the ball. I could assure you that she's a highly trained agent." She said seriously. Agent Cross? Something suspicious was going on. 

"Fine. But I can promise you that the ball is completely safe. My guards would be guarding the whole time." 

"Agent Cross could beat them all in three minutes." 

I narrowed my eyes at her and said, "Fine. But how is she supposed to keep me safe if I don't even know how she looks like?" 

A sly smile crossed her lips. "You already know how she looks like, Heath." With that, she took out a picture of a very familiar girl from her folder. Those familiar blue eyes, that familiar smile, that familiar black hair. 

Rosie.