Prologue

Warning!! Description of torture below! You have been warned!

(Y/N) was born in The Republic Of Congo on 7th July 2002. Her parents only got to take care of her for a year, since she got kidnapped at the age of 1. In her country many girls get kidnapped, but none were under the age of 10. (Y/N) was the only one. Her captors, Mary-Ann and Jarid Osbourne, kidnapped her late at night while her biological parents were sleeping. They didn't take that much care of her after she turned 7. Until then they treated her like their daughter. They fed her enough, gave her enough water and she had a decent bedroom. They never yelled at her for 6 years and didn't get mad at her until she turned 7. Once she turned 7 years old, Mary-Ann and Jarid homeschooled her and gave her a smaller room. Approximately 32' 8" x 32' 8" when her bigger room was 49' 2" x 49' 2". Every time she was caught not knowing the material for her lessons Mary-Ann and Jarid beat her and tortured her verbally and physically. Since she was 10 she only had one escape from the cruel world - Jarid's old computer, which was connected to the Wi-Fi, so she could access YouTube. On there she discovered many different singers and bands.
One day, when she was 7, Mary-Ann and Jarid had to migrate to Los Angeles and change their names to escape their home country's police. They took (Y/N) with them and changed her name to Alexis Osbourne. In Los Angeles they continued torturing her. If you are wondering how they tortured her - Mary-Ann forced Alexis to go without food and/or water for a whole week. Jarid forced her to strip naked in front of him and he would hit her all over the body with a stick with full force. When she turned 11 he told her "You are old enough for this punishment." and he locked himself in a room with her and raped her. She was 11, mind you. He also used a hanger for clothes to smack her over the head with and a leather rope to hit her as hard as he could when she misbehaved. She never had a phone and never left the house for anything else than doing the shopping. She did their laundry, did the dishes, the shopping, so she was basically their slave.
One day she didn't know anything for her homeschooling and Mary-Ann locked her in her room and held her onto a banana and a glass of water a day. Alexis looked like a skeleton from those punishments. On top of that, Jarid decided to tie her to her bed and not untie her for 24 hours straight. "If you gotta pee, do it in the bed. If you gotta shit, well. Shit yourself.". Whenever she wasn't tied to her bed but she was locked in her room she had a potty to use. Whenever she filled it up, she had to empty it out from the window of her room. Every day she would get beaten and hit. So every day she had another scar, another black spot and a black eye.
One night, when she was 14, she had decided she had enough of this. She packed her stuff as quietly as possible and left through the window, far away from Mary-Ann and Jarid.