Chapter 13 - Oh no, not now!!

The 5 are walking out towards some shops. The first one they went through the boys got her some jeans, shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, crop tops and a cool hat and bandana (because that is what happens when you SHOP WITH ASHTON YOU GET A BANDANA). While walking to the next shop someone yells out (Y/N)'s name.

"ALEXIS!" That male voice is awfully familiar to (Y/N). She turns around in fear and takes a few steps backwards and gets in line with the boys. "There you are! Jesus Fucking Christ!! What did you think you were doing?? Running away like that?? You should be punished for your actions, young woman!!" Jarid's face is red with anger.

"I'm sorry but she is with us now. Plus, we don't know any Alexis. We know a (Y/N) and she's getting cared for the way she needs to be." Ash steps forward and puts his arm in front of (Y/N)'s chest and pushes her back. "And if you want her, you'll have to get through us first. The problem is, we're not giving her back.

"I don't need your permission to take Alexis back!" Jarid makes a fist, ready to hit Ash.

"Princess. Is this the man?" Cal walks up to (Y/N) and pulls her back. She nods.

"Princess? PRINCESS?? ARE YOU BEING TAKEN CARE OF LIKE A PRINCESS?? HOW DARE YOU??" Jarid swings his fist at Ash, who swiftly dodges it.

(Y/N) gets the courage to speak up. "I dare have a good life, because I am a person. An independent girl. And by the way, Jarid, you don't wanna mess with the boys. Especially with the one right in front of you. He is the drummer. And he is really fucking tough. If you hurt any of these boys, I will sink my teeth into your neck and make sure you bleed out in a dark alleyway." Everyone looks shocked at her. Her chest is slowly going up and down from her breathing. Flame in her eyes.

"Well then." Jarid jumps at (Y/N) and grabs her around the waist and neck. "You ain't leaving, young girl. You will go back to your only home and you will continue your best life!"

At that moment Jarid gets punched in the face. Jarid was gripping (Y/N)'s neck so tightly that if she went another second like that she would've blacked out. Jarid looks up at who punched him. Luke is standing over him, towering over Jarid's height of 1.80 meters.

"Nobody hurts (Y/N). Especially with us around." (Y/N) drops to the ground from the sudden grip loss on her. Luke picks her up bridal style and holds her close to him. She wraps her arms around his neck and buries her head in his shoulder.

Mike steps forward. "And if you TRY to even touch her, you will be flat with the ground. Why did you come looking for her? She found the perfect family. The perfect home. Far away from you." Jarid laughs and punches Mike.

At that point Cal has had enough. He drops the bags on the floor, walks up to Jarid and grabs his neck. "Nobody hurts my friends. Nobody hurts my Princess. If anybody dares, they get hurt!"

"Cal! Please... Don't..." (Y/N) turns her head towards Cal. "Anything you do... The media... I have to do it. That way it won't harm you guys. Luke, please let me on the ground." Luke puts her down carefully. She walks over to Cal and hugs him. He calms down and hugs her back. "Now stand back... I need some free space." She takes a deep breath. Cal steps back. She stands there and suddenly lifts her knee up in the air, hitting Jarid in the crotch really hard. He falls on the ground in pain.

"That... Is for fucking my life up. And for fucking my day up. And for fucking everything up for me. And for fucking with my family." She walks back. The boys are staring at her with wide open mouths and wide open eyes. "Oh come on. You didn't think I was that easily scared, right? Let's go. Leave this pig here." She takes Luke's hand and pulls him forwards, the others follow, Cal with the bags in his hands.

"Cal. Let me carry the bags!"

"No, Princess! I wanna carry them."

"Fine. I will so have a nightmare tonight, I'm sure."

"If you do, you have 5 people you can cuddle with." Mike looks at her.

"Do you think that it's a good idea for me to cuddle with you and Crystal? I think she wants to cuddle you." (Y/N) looks up at the towering Mike. She just realizes how much taller they all are. The shortest out of the four, Ashton, is 10cm taller than her and the tallest, Luke, is 20cm taller.

"True but. Don't forget that you can come to us too. I know I would be happy to help you and I know Crystal is going to be more than happy to help you." Mike smiles at (Y/N).

"And Princess. If you ever see this idiot again and I'm not with you, kick him in the face for me. Please?" Cal looks at (Y/N) and she turns her head to him.

"Ok. I will happily do that."

They continue walking through shops, (Y/N) choosing something for Ash quietly and the boys finding more and more clothers for her. At last, they get called back to the studio.