Chapter 14 - The paparazzi

The 5 walk into the building and to the studio.

"Well well well. If it isn't our Karate Kids." He jokes.

"What do you mean 'Karate Kids'?" (Y/N) asks, deep down knowing people saw them fight Jarid and posted it to social media.

"Well look at this video." He shows the video of (Y/N) getting pinned to the wall by Jarid and Luke punching him.

(Y/N) looks in horror. "Oh no... Why? This will get to the media... I can already see the title... 'Aussie band 5 Seconds Of Summer fight a person for a girls' safety'... This is my fault..." She walks to the hallway and sits down on the floor and curls up in a ball.

"It's not your fault. It's his fault for messing with us. There is no way you could've prevented this." Ash sits on her left and Luke sits on her right.

"Um, guys. The paparazzi is here. In front of the entrance." Mike says from the window.

"Princess, you stay here. I'll go talk to the paparazzi." Cal opens the door. (Y/N) grabs his hand.

"No. I have to. I was the one you guys were protecting from Jarid. I have to go. I'm sorry." (Y/N) hugs Cal and pushes him back in, closing the door behind her.

She walks downstairs with her head high up. She opens the front door. "Listen. I'm here to speak for 5 Seconds Of Summer. Any questions?"

"Yes. Where are the boys?" A middle-aged man asks.

"They are in the studio, but I will be answering the questions you have for them."

"Who was the guy you and the band fought?" A woman in a green dress asks.

"Jarid Osbourne. When I was 1 year old I got kidnapped by him and his wife, Ann-Marie Osbourne. They changed my name from (Y/N) to Alexis when I was 7. Around that time they stopped feeding me and taking much care of me. 2 days ago I ran away and yesterday I bumped into Ash, Cal, Luke and Mike. They took me home and I felt like I fit for once. So, the guy we fought deserved to get his ass beaten."

"But why do you think he wanted to fight you guys instead of talk it out?" A woman with a tight bun asks.

"Because he has anger issues and he isn't used to people saying 'no' to him."

"May we have some informatiom about you, miss?" A young man with chocolate brown quiffed hair asks.

"Well. My birthname is (Y/N). Later chaged to Alexis. I'm 14, turning 15 in two days. Is that all? If it is, please leave. Me and the boys have to do some work."

"One last question. Are you recording a song for the new album?" A woman with a face shape similar to Arzaylea's asks.

"I can't say. It stays a secret. Thank you. Good bye!" (Y/N) closes the door and turns around. She shrieks. Cal is standing by the stairs.

"Well done. You managed to talk to the paparazzi, Princess." Cal laughs. "Did you really think I would leave you talk to the paparazzi unattended?"

"Well next time, don't scare me. Let's go upstairs." She walks up to Cal and up the stairs again.

'Cal is fun.' She thinks to herself. 'Am I really starting to fall for him?'