Chapter 24 - Hospital

"Where..." She groans as she sat up. "Where am I?"

Calum hugs her and smiles. "You're ok!" He was extremely worried about her. 

"Yeah, I'm ok. Where am I though?" She asks, hugging Cal back. He rests her head on his shoulder.

"You're in the hospital, (Y/N). That idiot hurt you pretty bad." Crystal explains softly.

"I was worried. I thought you would..." Cal lets her go and looks her in the eyes. "I'm glad you're awake and ok."

(Y/N) runs a hand through her hair, her head pounding. "Where are the others?"

"Mike went to get some pizza, Ash and Luke left to grab some clean clothes for you from the house." Crystal explains and smiles. "I'm glad you're ok." Then she pats Cal's shoulder. "I better call Mike and tell him you're alive." She looks at the young girl and leaves the room, leaving just Cal and (Y/N) alone.

After a few minutes of awkward silence Calum decides to ask her something. "Hey, (Y/N). Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?" She lifts her head up to see his face and smiles.

"Um... If you... If you could... Would you want to meet your parents? Your biological parents, that is." He runs a hand through his hair and looks at her.

"Yeah. I would want to. Why are you asking?"

"I'm just curious." He shrugs it off and quickly texts Ashton something.

"Anyway. When are the others coming back?" The little girl asks after feeling her hunger grow every second after Crystal mentioned the word pizza.

"Mike should be here any second now. Ash and Luke will be back in a couple of minutes." Cal smiles. "Need me to get you anything? Water? Some Jello?" He chuckles softly.

"A glass of water would be nice, thank you." (Y/N) replies softly and takes a deep breath. Calum nods and gets up.

"I'll be right back." He says and leaves the room.

Not even a minute of alone time for (Y/N) passes before Mike walks in. "Guess who's got food just for you!" He proclaims. "Ok, gotta admit. I got hungry and had a slice."

(Y/N) chuckles. "It's ok, Mike. Come on." She sits up with her legs in a Turkish sitting under the blanket. Michael walks closer to her and puts the box open on her lap. He sits down on the chair next to her and looks at her.

"Hey." He says as she bites into her first slice. "I'm glad you're ok." He smiles.

"Crystal and Cal said the exact same thing just now." She says after she swallows the bite. Before she can understand what's going on, she's surrounded by 3 more guys. 2 carrying some clothes and 1 carrying a glass of water. It didn't take her long to recognize them. "Hi, boys."

Luke seems like a little child. Which is weird, because the last (Y/N) remembers of Luke was him looking threatening and scary in front of Jarid. "You're ok!" He says with the happiest voice there is in the whole world.

"Yes, Luke. I'm ok. How are you?" The girl smiles up at Luke.

"I'm very happy you're ok."

"I can see that." She chuckles and looks at Ashton. "Hey, Ash."

"(Y/N), hi. How are you feeling? Anything hurt?" He asks and places the clothes on the corner of her bed.

"Just my head, but that'll pass." She smiles. "Thank you, Cal." She looks up at Calum as he gives her the glass of water. She drinks a bit and smiles. "Thank you, boys."

They all nod and sit around her. All of them look like little children. As if the scary and threatening men she last saw before blacking out had melted and left kids in their place. It was adorable. She found it adorable how much they care.

After about half an hour the nurse comes in and shoos the boys away. Then she makes an examination of (Y/N), making sure she's fine. When she's done, she lets the little girl get dressed so she can leave the hospital and go home. While (Y/N) gets dressed, the nurse talks with the boys outside the hospital room, telling them what to do, what not to let her do, etcetera.

When (Y/N)'s done, she goes out to the boys and they leave, going back home. The whole way they look around to make sure nobody's following them.

(A/N): hey, guys. Sorry to keep you waiting so long. Stupid writer's block has been holding me captive since the last chapter and I couldn't come up with anything. Again, so sorry. I'll try to update more often. Thank you for the wait! 🖤