Chapter 10 - The nightmare

(Y/N) is back at the Osbourne's. She wakes up.

"It... It was all a dream..." She whispers. "Me... And Ashton... And Calum... And Luke... Breaking up with Arzaylea... And Mike and Crystal... And everything... It was just a dream..."

Jarid bursts into the room. "Breakfast. Now."

(Y/N) gets dressed and goes downstairs.

She eats the toast with cheese and goes back upstairs. It's Saturday. July 5th. Two more days. And then she is officially 15. And also her favorite drummer, Ashton Irwin, is officially 23. She smiles.

"He is so old..." She laughs. "But how was it all a dream? It was so detailed and so good..."

Jarid bursts into her room with a rope and a plate. "Guess what I just saw." He shows her the plate. There is a small stain on the edge of it. "SOMEBODY didn't wash the plate well enough! It's your JOB, young woman, to do this! How DARE you not finish this?" He is angry af. He puts the plate on the desk and swings his hand with the rope.

The rope hits (Y/N) in the waist. She collapses on the floor in pain. Jarid continues hitting her all over her body with the rope.

She starts whimpering like a hurt puppy.

After 15 minutes of beating, Jarid leaves her alone. "Clean it better, Alexis." He says before he leaves. And locks the door.

Alexis looks at her hands. They are starting to get red from the rope. She lifts up her shirt and looks where the rope hit her in the waist. A red line is going across it. It is stinging. Pain is coming like waves on a stormy day at sea. She curls up in a ball on the floor and starts crying...

--------------------------

(Y/N) wakes up. She looks around. This is the room she chose to sleep in when she came to Luke, Cal, Mike, Ash and Crystal's place. She looks at the bedside table clock. 1 am.

"This... Was awful... A nightmare..." She tries to go back to sleep but the image of Jarid swinging the rope at her doesn't leave her mind. She gets up.

(Y/N) walks quietly out of her room and stops in front of it. "Where should I go? Ash, who is the sweetest guy to ever live? Luke, who just lost his girlfriend? Or Cal, who needed my help with Arzaylea?" She stands there, pondering. "I'll just go to Ash. He's the closest."

(Y/N) walks to Ash's room and just as she stands in front of his door she realizes she has been crying not only in the nightmare, but in real life too. Her face is wet with tears. She wipes them away and quietly walks into Ash's room.

She goes to his bed and lightly touches his shoulder. He doesn't respond. She nudges his shoulder. Ash opens his eyes slowly.

"(Y/N)? What is it?" He looks at her, sleepy.

"I... I had a nightmare... And I thought I could come to cuddle?" She looks at Ash, confused.

The next thing she knows is that Ash is sitting on his knees in his bed and he is hugging (Y/N). "Of course you can come. Come on." He lays back down and she goes next to him. Ash pulls her into his chest and kisses her head. "Everything is ok." He starts singing Wrapped Around Your Finger quietly in her ear to calm her down and to help her fall asleep. She smiles. She blushes as she realizes Ash sleeps in only his underwear and currently he is pushing her head into his bare chest.

"You're too nice." She says before falling asleep in Ash's embrace.

He hugs her tighter and smiles. "Because I want you to be ok." He replies and falls asleep too.

What is that??? Is that... A cover photo???? So yeah guys, basically... The inspiration for this chapter came from that post and I wanted to share that with you guys. But yeah, let me know if I should add cover photos to all the chapters, or just the ones that have an inspiration image. Thank you for reading! Love you all!!