Chapter 5 - The teeny-tiny house concert

(A/N): Hey, guys. I want to say thank you to whoever is here reading this and to whoever decided that my story is worth a vote. Thank you so much. I love you all!

Michael looks at (Y/N). "Wanna watch TV? Or we can do something fun. The 7 of us. What do you choose?"

(Y/N) looks back at Michael. "Oh, Michael. I've been here for 2-3 hours and you're already giving me choices. I'm basically down for anything. If you guys want we can do something fun."

Calum looks around and asks (Y/N) "Can you sing or play an instrument like guitar, bass guitar or drums?"

"I don't consider myself the best singer. But I can't play any instrument. I've never taken any lessons." (Y/N) smiles and shakes her head.

"Well, shall we check that?" Ashton looks at (Y/N) and she looks back at him. They smile as their eyes meet.

"Sure. Why not." (Y/N) looks at everyone in the room. "But please tell me if I sing something wrong because I've never been to choir and I have no idea how to sing."

"We shall be the judges of that." Luke gives her a reassuring smile.

Michael runs upstairs and moments later comes back down with two guitars and a bass guitar. "Ash, you'll have to help me with your drums." As Michael says this Ashton is already running up the stairs. Again, a few moments later Michael and Ashton come downstairs with Ashton's drums. They place the drums in the living room and each boy takes his position. Michael gives (Y/N) a microphone which is turned off.

"So, which song do you wanna give a try?" Ashton leans on his drums, resting his head on his drumsticks, Michael, Luke and Calum hold their guitars and bass guitar, ready to play.

"Why not start off with an easy one? Like... English Love Affair. Or Voodoo Doll."

Ashton spins his drumsticks like he usually does. Then he slams them on the drums, scaring the shit out of (Y/N). He laughs and looks at her. "I hit the drumsticks on the drums because while spinning them I hit myself in the face." He laughs again, causing everyone to laugh too. After a few minutes everyone looks at (Y/N). "Ready?" Ashton takes his drumsticks.

"Ready." (Y/N) says and takes the microphone in her left hand.

Crystal smiles and says "I love the song Voodoo Doll. And Arzaylea loves English Love Affair."

Michael whispers something to the boys and then goes to (Y/N). "Voodoo Doll is first. Luke starts, then it's me. Then I want you to sing the chorus with me and Calum. You'll sing the bridge. Got it?" (Y/N) nods.

Michael goes back to his place. And they start playing. Luke sings his part.

"Well I don't even like you
Why'd you want to go and make me feel this way?
And I don't understand what's happened
I keep saying things I'd never say."

Michael sings his part right after.

"I can feel you watching even when you're nowhere to be seen.
I can feel you touching even when you're far away from me"

(Y/N) takes a deep breath and starts singing the chorus together with Michael and Calum. She sings the notes that are comfortable for her.

"Tell me where you're hiding your Voodoo Doll
Cause I can't control myself.
I don't wanna stay
I wanna run away
But I'm trapped under your spell.
And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest and I'm having trouble catching my breath.
Ooooo ooooo"

When they get to the bridge (Y/N) grasps the microphone and sings it. Everyone is looking at her smiling, the boys almost forgetting to play for a second.

After the song Crystal and Arzaylea clap and the boys look at (Y/N). "That... was awesome!!" Calum walks over to (Y/N) and pats her back. "You haven't gone to choir? Never have taken singing lessons?"

"Nope... I just tried singing your guys' songs at home when I wanted to... kinda escape from my life."

Everyone else looks at each other amazed. "Nice." they say at the same time.

A couple of minutes later the 5 sing English Love Affair. At Ashton's solo (Y/N) looks at him and smiles. After the song everyone claps again and (Y/N) breathes in deeply.

"You know, it's kinda hard for me to keep up at some points. But I'm ok." (Y/N) laughs and looks at everyone. They all laugh too.

"Wanna learn to play an instrument? Like... guitar, bass guitar or drums?" Luke looks at (Y/N) with a questioning face and laughs again.

"What do you guys think will suit me the most?"

"Guitar." Michael and Luke say at the same time.

"Bass guitar." Calum says right after them.

"Guys, you're all wrong. Drums suit her the most!" Ashton laughs.

Crystal and Arzaylea exchange a few looks and say at the same time "Why doesn't she just learn all three?"

(Y/N) blushes and laughs.

Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton look at each other and say "Yeah, why not."

Everyone laughs. You feel like your time spent here will be the best.

Hey, guys. So, this chapter took me a long time to write and perfect. Again, thank you for enjoying it and waiting for the next chapter without telling me to do it faster (that sounded so wrong...). Arzaylea will be gone after the next 3 chapters, don't you guys worry.