Chapter 11 - The morning before the studio

"Ash, wake up, mate!" Cal walks in. "Oh... I'll come back later."

Ash wakes up. "Cal. She had a nightmare and needed to cuddle. We didn't hook up." Ash gets up and (Y/N) feels the warmth go away. She wakes up too.

"Sure." Cal sounds suspicious and laughs.

(Y/N) gets up and sits on the bed. "Do you need confirmation I had a nightmare? Cause I can give you one."
"No need. I was just joking around. Are you ok?" Cal walks closer to (Y/N) and looks at her.

"No, I'm fine." She smiles and gets up. "What time is it?"

"8 am. Breakfast is ready. Everyone is downstairs." Cal walks out and Ash and (Y/N) follow him out. Ash goes to the bathroom on the second floor and (Y/N) goes to the one on the first floor.

"Is it really the 5th already?" She whispers and washes her face. She goes back to her room and takes her toothbrush and toothpaste, bumping into Ash coming out of the second floor bathroom on the way. They smile at each other.

(Y/N) goes to the bathroom and brushes her teeth. Afterwards she goes back to her room and leaves the toothbrush and toothpaste in there. She walks downstairs.

Everyone is sitting at a big table in the living room, not at the small coffee table. There is one free chair. Between Cal and Luke. Everyone turns to (Y/N).

"Are you ok? Ash told us about last night." Luke pushes her chair back so she can sit down easier.

"I'm ok. It was just a nightmare." She sits down and smiles at Luke.

"If you say so." Luke smiles back and turns to the table.

"Hope you like pancakes." Crystal looks at her from across the table and smiles.

"Of course I do." She laughs and looks at Crystal.

"Good. I thought you would love them." Mike smiles and takes one pancake.

The rest take a pancake too and start eating them. And so does (Y/N). She eats two and stops.

"Full?" Ash looks at her from across the table.

"Yeah."

"But you barely ate anything!" Mike looks at her surprised.

"Mikey. She ate as much as she wanted." Crystal looks at him.

"Ok. I'm just worried about her." Mike looks back at (Y/N). She smiles at him.

After breakfast everyone cleans up the table. (Y/N) goes to the kitchen to help with washing the dishes. Crystal tries to stop her.

"Come on. You don't need to do this." She smiles at the young girl.

"But I want to help!" (Y/N) laughs and stays by the sink.

"You can. Go get dressed now. After the boys are done with their work in the studio they will take you to the mall so you can get some clothes. I mean, you and Ashton DO have 2 days left to your birthdays. That will be a mini pre-present for you. And that way you can also look for something to give to Ashton. Tomorrow me and you will go out so we can buy Ashton a present." Crystal grabs the sponge and puts some soap on it.

"I will get you back for this" (Y/N) points at the dishes "one day. I swear." She smiles and walks out.

Upstairs Cal sees her. "Hey."

"Hey. How are you?" She turns to him and smiles.

"I'm good. Are you sure you've had enough breakfast?"

"Yes, I'm sure, Cal."

"Ok. I'm asking because I thought your appetite would be huge." He is clearly hinting at (Y/N)'s skinny body, because of the days without food at the Osbourne's.

"Cal, I get what you mean. I really am super skinny. But I can't eat a lot immediately after not having a lot of food."

"Ok. Ok. I'm just worried about you."

"Don't be. I'll be fine."

"Oh, can I call you Princess? I feel weird calling you by name all the time and I've been tempted to call you Princess a couple of times already." Cal looks at her with a questioning face.

"Sure. Call me whatever you like." She laughs and goes to her room.

(Y/N) takes out everything from her backpack. A pair of shorts, a baggy t-shirt and a pair of skinny ripped jeans. She puts on the t-shirt and the shorts. Then she goes to the hallway and walks to the stairs.

"What is that? Why are you wearing a baggy t-shirt? Come on. Come here." (Y/N) jumps and turns around. Luke is standing by his room and looking at her with a smile.

She walks to him and Luke grabs her shoulder and pulls her into his room.

"So. I don't want you to look like you're not being taken care of. We here do our best to take care of you. One change. The t-shirt. Look." Luke opens his closet and takes out a couple of his tank tops. "These might be a little too big, but they will suit you. Choose one." He lays out the tank tops - the You Complete Mess Me one, a I Don't Trust Me Either one and a Go All The (a)Way one.

"You don't need to do this, Luke!"

"Shut up, just choose one. Take it as a 'Thank you' for your help yesterday." He smiles at her.

"Ugh, fine." She takes the You Complete Mess Me one. "Do I change now or in my room?"

"Wherever you want." Luke smiles at her.

(Y/N) turns with her back to Luke and quickly changes the t-shirt for the tank top. "So?" She turns around. Luke smiles.

"Suits you perfectly!!" He walks over to her and puts his hands on her shoulders. "Fits you too perfectly."

"Stop it." She pulls away and blushes.

"Fine. Come on. We're leaving in a few minutes." Luke walks to the stairs and goes down them and (Y/N) follows him.

Everyone is downstairs. Ash is spinning his drumsticks (just to show off, honestly), Mike is talking to Crystal and Cal is drinking water.

"Ready to go, guys?" Luke looks at everyone. Everyone nods.

"Have fun today, babe." Crystal kisses Mike and (Y/N) has a "small" fangirl attack. She smiles at the couple. They smile back.

Cal washes the glass and puts it back where it belongs and Ash puts his drumsticks in a backpack.

"We have lunch for later and some water in there. And cool tank top. Wonder where I know it from." Ash explains to (Y/N) and then turns to Luke.

"Aha. Ok." She looks at him and smiles. "Ashton. I haven't been able to say thank you for last night yet. You know how to help someone out. Thank you." She hugs him.

"Oh. It's no biggie. I did what was right." He hugs her back and smiles. "Let's go now." He lets go of her and so does she.

"Bye, babe." Mike kisses Crystal again.

"Bye, Crystal." Say Ash, Cal and Luke.

"Bye, Crystal. You're the best woman I've met." (Y/N) hugs her quickly and goes with the guys.