Chapter 4 - Getting to know you all

The house is nice. The living room has 3 couches, a coffee table and a TV and the room is painted in warm colors. In every room Crystal tells (Y/N) what that room is, even though some rooms are pretty obvious what they are.

"This is the living room. If you ever wake up before me or Arzaylea you can come down here and watch some TV or read the newspaper. It arrives every morning, except for Sundays, on the doormat on the porch." Crystal explains.

The two girls walk into the next room, the kitchen. It has white walls and black floor. The fridge is almost touching the ceiling and the cabinets are in a line across three of the walls.

"This, obviously, is the kitchen. This is the fridge. It has a freezer under it, that's where we store the ice cream, the ice and some alcohol that I guess you are too young to drink. How old are you?" Crystal points at the freezer and looks at (Y/N).

"I'm 14. I have 7 more years until I can drink, right?"

"Yeah. Anyways. You can explore the fridge on your own. OK. Cabinet one. There are cups, glasses and mugs in here. Next cabinet. The plates. There are little desert plates, medium salad plates  and big dinner plates. Next one. Here we have jars with coffee powder, a box with tea bags, jars with sugar and jars with tea for a tea pot. So yeah, that's the kitchen. Oh, the cleaning supplies are under the sink next to the bin, if you ever need them." Crystal looks at (Y/N) and smiles. "Confused?"

"No, I understand." (Y/N) smiles back at her.

"Ok. That's good." Crystal walks out of the kitchen and to the stairs.

"This door leads to the first floor bathroom." Crystal turns around from a bark. "Ah, Luke's dog is chasing a squirrel again." She laughs. "Shall we go to the second floor?" (Y/N) nods and smiles. Crystal walks up the stairs to the second floor. "On this floor there are a couple of rooms. The closest to the stairs is mine and Mike's, right across it is Arzaylea and Luke's room. The one right next to my room is Calum's and across it - Ashton's. Yours is at the end of the hallway. Right next to Ashton's room. Come." Crystal walks past the first 4 rooms and stops in front of the fifth room. She opens the door.

"It's nice." (Y/N) says when she walks in before Crystal.

"I'm glad you like it. It's actually a guest room. There are 2 more on the third floor, but I'm guessing you want to be close to us all." (Y/N) nods.

"We met 15 minutes ago and you already know a lot about me." (Y/N) laughs and so does Crystal.

"Heh. I guess I do. So, place your backpack on the chair over there and come out to continue the house tour."

"Got it, chief!" (Y/N) laughs again and places her backpack on the chair and walks out after Crystal.

"Right next to the stairs is the second floor bathroom." She walks up the stairs, followed by (Y/N). "Those two doors are the other 2 guest rooms and the room at the end is where the boys keep their instruments."

"Wanna see them?" Somehow Michael has quietly caught up with the two girls. (Y/N) jumps a little bit from that, but Crystal only laughs. (Y/N) laughs too and nods.

Michael opens the door and lo and behold... His guitar, Luke's guitar, Calum's bass guitar and Ashton's drums are there. (Y/N)'s eyes widen from the sight of the instruments for the first time in real life. "Like them?" Everything he says sounds super perverted.

(Y/N) nods.

"Come, girls. The rest are in the living room. Arzaylea made some tea for everyone." He takes Crystal's hand and smiles at her. They walk downstairs and (Y/N) follows them.

Arzaylea and Luke are sitting next to each other and smiling. Calum and Ashton are sitting next to each other too. There are 7 mugs with tea on the table. Ashton turns around and sees (Y/N) walk down the stairs and smiles. "Will you show or tell the rest of us where you'll be sleeping?" 'Why does everything they say sound perverted?' Thinks (Y/N) and smiles. "In the guest room on the second floor." Ashton smiles even wider. "Awesome! You're gonna be close to all of us!" He points at the free spot on the couch next to him and smiles. "Coming?"

(Y/N) laughs and sits down next to him.

"Well. We can't have you here and not know at least something about you! Tell us about yourself." Arzaylea takes a sip of tea and looks at (Y/N).

"Ok... My real name is (Y/N) (surname), but when I moved to LA it was changed to Alexis Osbourne. I was born in the Republic of Congo on 7th July 2002. In 2003 I was kidnapped by Mary-Ann and Jarid Osbourne. I have been homeschooled since I was 7." (Y/N) purposefully doesn't tell she was abused by her captors. Ashton's face lights up when she says when she was born.

"You were also born on 7th July?" He smiles at (Y/N).

"Yeah. I'm exactly 8 years younger than you."

Ashton smiles even wider. "Yay!"

"So. Do you have any friends? Anyone close?" Crystal looks at (Y/N) in an attempt at learning something more about her.

"No. I don't. I guess the only people I considered close were you 6. The music you 4 make and the pictures you 6 upload is just saving me from life. From everything."

Everyone looks at (Y/N) surprised and flattered.

"Oh (Y/N), now you can consider us one big family. Me, Mike, Arzaylea, Luke, Cal and Ash will take care of you as best we can."

Ashton hugs (Y/N) to nobody's surprise. (Y/N) smiles and hugs him back.

"Thank you, guys. You don't know how much you just helped me." (Y/N) looks at everyone. Everyone smiles at her and Ashton pats her back.