Chapter 15 - Girl time

Ash is drinking some coffee, Mike is on the phone with Crystal and Luke is fixing up his guitar strings. When (Y/N) and Cal walk in everyone looks at them.

Mike hangs up. "(Y/N), Crystal told me to immediately bring you back home. She is scared for you. She wants to make sure you're ok."

"Did you tell her I'm more than fine?" (Y/N) looks at Mike.

"I did. But her mother instincts. She is the only woman in the group so she is the only mother figure you have now. So her motherly instincts are kicking in." Mike walks over to (Y/N). "I'll drop you off back home. Then I'll come back here."

"Ok. Whatever you say. I'll see you guys later, I guess." She walks to everyone to hug them because she can. When she gets to Ash he hugs her back and kisses the top of her head. She blushes, takes the bags with clothes and goes to the door.

"Bye." Mike opens the door and him and (Y/N) walk out.

In silence Mike and (Y/N) walk back to the house. It's 38° C and (Y/N) is melting in the heat. Mike is walking beside her and making sure she doesn't collapse on the ground from the heat.

When they get to the house 15 minutes later Crystal quickly gets them inside the cold house and takes the bags.

"(Y/N), are you ok? Did that idiot who came up to you hurt you?" Crystal looks at (Y/N) nervously. Clearly her motherly instincts are kicking in.

"I'm fine. He didn't get to hurt me. The boys were there, they didn't let him hurt me." Crystal smiles.

"Those are the boys I know. Ok, baby, you can go back to work. Me and (Y/N) will hang out." Mike and Crystal kiss and Mike leaves. "Ok. Let me see what you bought." She looks through the clothes. "Cool... But... No bras? Girl. You're almost 15. You need bras. We'll get some."

"Ok. I asked the boys about bras and they all blushed. Cal looked at me and said 'Crystal knows more than us about those...'. So." Crystal laughs at the reactions.

"Did he really say that? Oh my god, Calum, I SWEAR!!" Crystal laughs. She gets dressed and gives (Y/N) a hat.

"To protect you from the heat as much as it can." Crystal smiles.

"Thanks." (Y/N) says and puts the hat on.

They run out and go to the nearest shop. Crystal picks some bras and gives them to (Y/N) to try on. They are a size too small. She tries on slightly bigger bras. They fit just perfectly. She and Crystal buy them.

"Oh, you need a phone!" Crystal says at the entrance of the shop. She leads (Y/N) to the Apple shop near them.

"This one?" She gives the young girl an iPhone 6S. She nods.

"It's ok." The young girl replies and looks at her 'mother'. The woman she met a day ago, already acting like the mother (Y/N) never had. Crystal smiles and goes to the screen protectors and the cases. (Y/N) chooses a cute case and they buy a glass screen protector. When they buy all of that and the card and everything they head back home.

Back at home they sit down with a glass of homemade lemonade.

"So. The speed-dial numbers you will have are me, Mikey, Cal, Luke and Ash. Just in case. Here's mine." (Y/N) copies the number in her phone and calls it 'Crystal 😛'. "This is Mike's number." The girl copies that one too and calls it 'Mikey-ro-wave'. "Haha. Awesome." Crystal laughs at the contact name. "Cal's number." Contact saved as 'Cal-Pal'. " Luke's." 'Lukey'. "And finally, Ashton's." 'SMASH!'. "Call me so I can have your number. And then we can have some fun with the boys. They don't know you've got a phone."

"Oh, hell yeah." (Y/N) calls Crystal. She saves her as '(a funny nickname for you)'. "I wanna hear Ash's reaction."

"Go for it. You have his number. But what will we say?"

"Whatever comes to our minds." (Y/N) dials Ashton.

"Hello? Who is this?" Ashton asks.

"Hello, Mr. Irwin. I'm calling you from FOX News. It's about what happened earlier today. The man in the streets, who you fought." (Y/N) says with a deep voice.

"Oh. Um, yeah. What about it?" Ash sounds a bit confused.

"We would like to interview you and the others from your band." (Y/N) continues.

"Umm... We're kinda busy. So sorry. Not today at least."

"What can you tell us about the girl who was with you? What do you know about (Y/N)? How long have you known her for?"

"Excuse me, what?"

"Don't worry, Ash. It's me. This is my number and I wanted to have a little bit of fun." (Y/N) says and laughs.

"Oh, you got me there for a second, (Y/N)! Okay, I've got your number now. Gotta work now though. I'll see you tonight." Ash hangs up.

"That was awesome!" Crystal laughs. "Hey. Wanna buy Ash something for his birthday?"

"Hell freaking yeah." The two leave and head from shop to shop to look for something for Ashton.