Chapter 8 - Revealing the person

Someone picks up.

"Hey, babe. Nobody's around, huh?" A guy on the other side.

(Y/N) looks at Arzaylea. She seems nervous.

"Actually. Three people are around. And your girlfriend is the fourth. Black Bear." Crystal brings the sass out.

A beat. "C-Crystal? Hey, girl! How are you?" He sounds nervous.

"Don't you dare try that on us. We know what Arzaylea did. Luke is not happy." Mike looks and sounds as if he wants to kick someone.

"Michael? Oh, hey, dude!"

(Y/N) cuts Black Bear off. "Shut up. Nobody is here to stand your awful voice."

"Who? Who are you?"

"Your worst freaking nightmare. YOU INDERECTLY MADE LUKE CRY! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT DOES TO A GROWN MAN???" (Y/N)'s eyes sparkle with flame in them.

"No, I don't know and I don't care."

"Well you SHOULD!"

"(Y/N), calm down. Anger won't help us." Crystal puts her hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder and smiles at her to calm her down.

(Y/N) takes a few deep breaths and calms down.

"Does Arzaylea know where you live?" Mike is fed up.

"Yes."

"Well. Get ready. She's moving in." Crystal looks at (Y/N) and the young girl runs upstairs to get the bag. She then runs downstairs and throws the bag at Arzaylea.

"Have fun." She sounds annoyed.

Mike points at the door and Arzaylea takes her stuff and leaves.

Mike hangs up and throws the phone at Arzaylea. "Don't forget your phone!" He shuts the door.

Cal appears at the bottom of the stairs. (Y/N) nods her head to show Cal she needs to talk to him. They both walk to the kitchen.

"It was just a matter of time before this happened. There is nothing we could've done." (Y/N) says.

Cal hugs her. "She was abusive. Luke wasn't happy. Neither were we. She only wanted the fame."

(Y/N) hugs him back. "Let's hope she does whatever she wants to Black Bear and doesn't touch Luke."

Cal nods.

"How's Luke?" (Y/N) looks up at Cal.

"He's getting better. But he insists you come back upstaurs. That's why I came here. To tell you that." Cal points at the stairs.

(Y/N) runs upstairs and to Luke's room.