Chapter 7- Why did you do that and who did you do it with?

Cal and (Y/N) are sitting on the ground. Paper is laid out in front of them. Both of them are scribbling on it.

"Who could she be cheating on Luke with?" (Y/N) is still in shock.

"I don't know." A door opens and something drops in front of it. Both Cal and (Y/N) look at each other. Cal gets up and (Y/N) does too. They walk to the door and look outside.

A bag is filled with something and is dropped in front of Luke's door. (Y/N) walks to the door. She knocks. "D-don't come in!" She can hear Luke is crying.

"Luke... It's me. Please." A moment of silence. A beat.

"OK... Come in..." She opens the door.

Inside of the room Luke is sitting by the bed. He is shriveled up in a ball. "Oh no no no no! You're not gonna do that now!" (Y/N) runs to Luke, drops next to him and wraps her arms around him.

He hugs her back. "Luke. Listen. She doesn't deserve you. She is too unworthy. You are too good for her."

Mike and Ash run upstairs to see what's going on.

"Why... Why did she d-do that?"

"I don't know, Luke. That shows she is too unworthy of you. She gained fame being your girlfriend. She has no talent. That makes her unworthy of a talented, cute guy like you." Luke smiles. (Y/N) kisses the top of his head. "So, please. Forget her. She is awful. You don't need someone like her."

Meanwhile Ash, Mike and Cal are talking.

"Can you explain what's going on?" Ash looks worried at Luke and then back at Cal.
"Arzaylea flirted with someone on the phone. She is cheating on him."

Mike makes his hands into fists. "How... Dare she?!??"

Ash points at the bag. "And this?"

"I don't know. But I'm guessing it's Arzaylea's stuff."

"Guys! Can you do something? Except for stand there and talk?" (Y/N) almost shouts.

"Yeah, sorry. What do you need?" Mike walks in and kneels down next to Luke on the other side.

"Water and chocolate."

"I'll get the water!" Cal runs downstairs.

"I guess I'll get the chocolate." Ash sighs and runs downstairs too.

"Hey bud." Mike tries to comfort him. Luke looks at him. "It's gonna be OK." Mike stands up. "I'll go... Do something helpful."

As he walks out Ash and Cal run in with a chocolate bar and a glass of water.

"Thanks, boys." (Y/N) takes the water and chocolate and gives them to Luke. "Here you go, Luke."

He sniffs and takes them, slightly sliding his hands on top of hers. She smiles and he smiles back. He drinks the water and eats the chocolate.

Meanwhile Cal sits where Mike was a few moments ago and Ash sits in front of Luke.

Shouting can be heard from downstairs. (Y/N) jumps up and looks at the door. "I'll go check it out." She looks at the boys and walks downstairs.

"Seriously?? He is so great! And you cheat on him with... HIM??" Crystal sounds pissed off.

"Crystal! You don't understand!! He is better than Luke! Even in" pause "there."

"No matter!! Luke is so much better than that guy!!! I mean... Look at him! His face... He isn't even in the slightest attractive!!" Mike is already fired up.

(Y/N) decides to find out who they're talking about. She steps into the living room. "Guys! Why are you screaming?"

"We know who it was on the other side of the phone!" Mike runs over to her and grabs her shoulders.

"Who is it?" (Y/N) is starting to get fired up.

"Black Bear." Crystal says from behind Mike.

"Who?" (Y/N) sounds confused.

"Nobody!! I was talking to my mother!" Arzaylea sounds mad and also looks at (Y/N).

"No, you were not!" For the first time (Y/N) sees Michael angry, ever. "You were not on the phone with your mom! You haven't called her in a week!!"

"Can someone at least let me see or know who Black Bear is?" (Y/N) looks confused, almost angry, at the three.

Crystal takes Arzaylea's phone and opens the gallery. She scrolls through the pictures and then chooses one. "This guy. Pop singer." She shows the picture to (Y/N).

Both (Y/N) and Crystal look at each other and laugh. "This guy? She loves this guy? Luke is a million times better!!"

"I know, right!" Crystal opens the phone call history. "And look." She points at a contact called 'Babe 😍❤❤'. "She called BABE when you and Luke went outside on the porch. And look here." She points at another contact 'Luke Hemmings'. "She called LUKE yesterday when he went out to a party with Cal and Ash and wasn't home till around 1 am this morning. She called to check on him. Wanna see who BABE is?" (Y/N) nods.

Crystal taps the 'Babe 😍❤❤' contact. It's calling...