Chapter 20 - Another nightmare

Court.

Ashton, Calum, Luke, Micheal and Crystal are sitting on the left side of the court hall with their lawyer. Jarid and Mary-Ann are sitting on the right with their lawyer. (Y/N) is sitting in a box in front of everyone. The judge is right next to her.

"Mr. Lanster." The boys's lawyer stands up and walks over to (Y/N).

"Hello, (Y/N) (S/N)." He says.

"Hello, Mr. Lanster." She replies.

"You know why we're here, right?" She nods. "Good. I want to ask you. Did Mr. Irwin, Mr. Clifford, Mr. Hood, Mr. Hemmings and Mrs. Leigh kidnap you?"

"No. They didn't kidnap me." She replies.

"Ok. And did Mr. and Mrs. Obourne kidnap you?"

"OBJECTION. Speculation." Jarid and Mary-Ann's lawyer says.

"Sustained. I want to hear this." The judge says loudly.

"They did. When I was 1." The little girl says as she looks at the stupid couple in front of her.

"And what did they do when you were with them?" Mr. Lanster asks.

"They beat me. They forced me to go without food for days on end. They made me their slave. Jarid even raped me when I was 11."

"I understand. And what did the others do when you arrived?"

"We met in the streets and the boys took me into their house because I had a black eye and I looked homeless. When I arrived I was met with nothing but love. They didn't know anything about me. But they took me under their collective wings to care for me." She explains, trying to hold back her tears.

"Thank you." Mr. Lanster walks back to the boys and Crystal. Those 5 give me reassuring smiles.

"Mr. Fredrickson." Jarid and Mary-Ann's lawyer gets up.

"Hello, (Y/N) (S/N)." He says.

"Hello, Mr. Fredrickson." (Y/N) replies. 

"So. What have you got to say about Mr. and Mrs. Osbourne?"

"That they're the worst human beings I've ever seen in my entire life and I'm wondering how I've never tried to escape when I was younger."

"Oh, so you ran away?"

"Yes. I took the money they had left me for shopping and I ran away through my window with essentials. I stayed at the local hotel for a night. The next morning I met the boys." A tear rolls down (Y/N) face.

The judge slams his hammer-thingy. "We're going to take a 10 minute break from this. The young girl is under stress." Everyone gets up. (Y/N) starts walking towards Ash, who is ready to hug her, but Jarid blocks her way.

"You will not get away with lying." He hits her over the face. From the slap she falls back, landing on the floor and hurting her elbows real bad. She accidentally slams her head into the floor. When she looks up through her tears and pain, the boys are circling Jarid and Crystal is leaning over (Y/N). 

"(Y/N)? Are yo--" Everything else blurs out.

And (Y/N) passes out.

--------------------------

(Y/N) suddenly sits up, gasping for air.

"A nightmare... Again... This time to do with court..." She looks at her bedside clock. 1:32 am. "I'll just go cuddle someone..." She walks outside the room and stops in front of her door. She's still a bit angry at Cal for not telling her about the lawsuit so she goes to the next single boy. Luke.

She sneaks into his room to find Petunia curled up by his legs. (Y/N) sneaks into his bed and hugs him, trying not to wake him up.

"(Y/N)? Are you ok?" Luke asks, still half asleep.

"Yeah... I just... Had a nightmare... I needed to cuddle someone." Luke wraps his arms around her.

"You're safe with us. No one can hurt you as long as one of us is around." He kisses her cheek and pushes her head in his chest. The only difference between how he sleeps and how Ash sleeps is that Luke is wearing some sort of shorts on top of his underwear. Still his chest is naked.

Wrapped in warmth, (Y/N) quickly falls asleep again, just as Petunia lays down between hers and Luke's legs.