Chapter 6 - Guitar lesson first and a bit of drama

The boys put away the instruments. Crystal runs over to the kitchen and brings the 5 of you water. "Need some?"

"Thanks, babe." Michael takes a glass and kisses Crystal's forehead.

"Thank you, Crystal." Luke smiles at Crystal and takes another glass.

"Thanks." (Y/N) says and takes a glass. Her neck hurts from singing so long and laughing.

"Thanks, Crystal!" Calum takes a glass and takes a sip out of it.

Ashton stands up and smiles. He takes a glass. "Thank you, Crystal." He drinks the water slowly.

(Y/N) feels somebody staring at her. She looks around. It's Luke. When her eyes meet his he smiles. With the corner of her eye she can see Arzaylea looking a bit angrily at her.

"So, what do you wanna learn first, (Y/N)?" Michael drinks up his water and smiles at her.

"Let's get guitar lesson first." Crystal proclaims.

"Looks like I don't have a choice." (Y/N) laughs. And so do Michael and Luke.

"OK then. Bass guitar later." Calum helps Ashton put the drums and his bass guitar in the instrument room.

Mike and Luke take their guitars and lead (Y/N) into another room. The 3 sit down.

"So, learning to play guitars is easy. Hold it like this." Mike starts explaining and Luke gives his guitar to (Y/N). She holds the guitar as instructed. "Good. Now, this note" he plays a note "is Do. Play it." She does. "Good." Mike shows her the rest notes. "You're ready to play something short." Mike plays a few notes from the beginning of Jet Black Heart. (Y/N) repeats.
"You're a natural!" Luke smiles. "Let me show you something." (Y/N) is about to give Luke his guitar back when he just grabs her hands and wraps them in his. "No need to give it now." He uses (Y/N)'s hands to play a little bit of Voodoo Doll.

Mike smiles. "Why do you two look like a couple to me?" He laughs. And so do Luke and (Y/N).

"I don't know, Mike."

Calum walks in. "(Y/N), you free for a sec?"

"Yeah. Sure." (Y/N) gives Luke his guitar back and walks out with Calum.

Calum leads her to a corner in the kitchen. They are alone. "Did you see how Arzaylea was staring at you when you and Luke smiled at each other?"

"I did. Do you think she's jealous?" (Y/N) looks around and whispers. Calum looks at her confused. "Probably. I need you to do a favor for me." "Sure. What is it?" "Find out anything about Arazylea. I think she is not in love with Luke." "With who then?" "I don't know. But I think she is acting as if she's in love with him." "OK, Calum. Got it." "Thanks. And, call me Cal."

(Y/N) leaves the kitchen. Cal quickly whispers to her. "Don't tell anyone. Especially Luke." She nods. She runs back to Mike and Luke.

"Hey. What happened?" Mike looks up from his guitar.

"Oh, nothing. Don't worry about it." (Y/N) makes herself sound more convincing.

"OK." Luke smiles at her. "Want to try playing something on your own?" He stretches out his arms with his guitar in his hands.

"Sure." (Y/N) takes the guitar, sits down and plays something she remembered from Mary-Ann singing. Luke and Mike just stare in surprise.

"When and where did you learn that?" Luke seems super happy. "It's something I remember my captor singing." (Y/N) shakes her head to keep the tears away.

"Oh no, don't cry." Mike leaves his guitar and runs over to (Y/N) and hugs her. Luke stands there sad. Mike shoves her head in his chest. A few tears escape (Y/N)'s eyes. Mike whispers. "Shh. Don't cry. It's OK. You're here with us exactly to get away from those two assholes. We are here. We are here for you." Mike kisses the top of her head. (Y/N) wraps her arms around Mike's body. Mike looks at Luke in a desperate attempt to get Luke to help.

Luke pats (Y/N)'s head. "Please, don't cry. Come here." Luke helps her up and hugs her. She is tall enough to shove her head in his chest. Luke pats her head and continues Mike's whispering. "It's all going to be OK. You're here with us. If they come to find you, they'll have to get through us first. You're here with us." He kisses the top of (Y/N)'s head.  "Come. You have to wash your face. Afterwards we'll go outside on the porch to see Petunia." Luke takes (Y/N)'s hand and takes her to the bathroom. He keeps looking around.

"M-making sure Arzaylea doesn't see us?" (Y/N) looks at Luke. He nods.

"I don't want her to think I'm cheating on her." Luke opens the bathroom door for (Y/N). She walks in, Luke following. He holds her hair behind her head while she washes her face. After she is done drying her face with a towel he lets go of her hair. "Come. We'll go outside." Luke opens the door again and follows her. They walk out on the porch to see...

Arzaylea flirting with someone on the phone. "No, you hang up! Oh, I love you!" She notices Luke and (Y/N). "I'll call you back later." She hangs up. "Oh, hey, there. Guys." Luke looks at her surprised and in shock. (Y/N) takes out a pen and scribbles something on her wrist. And then looks at Arzaylea angrily. "What?" She is pretending as if she doesn't know the two saw her.

Luke storms off inside. That's what (Y/N) was waiting for. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?? You are dating Luke Robert Hemmings, one of the best guitarists ever, and you're cheating on him?" Fire in her eyes.

"Whoa there. I'm not cheating on Luke. I love him."

"Not as much as you love the guy on the phone! For the 6 hours I've been here I haven't heard you say a single 'I love you' to Luke! Not a single one!!"

"(Y/N), you don't understand." (Y/N) storms off into the house too. She heads straight for Cal's room. She knocks hurriedly.

Cal opens a bit confused. "What's wrong?"

"You were right about Arzaylea!" She shows him her wrist. On it is scribbled "Arzaylea flirted with someone on the phone.". Cal read and rereads.

"I... I can't believe she would do that to Luke!" He seems angry. "Come in. We need to talk." (Y/N) complies.