Chapter 3 - New home

Michael and Ashton are walking on both sides of (Y/N). Calum is walking next to Ashton and Luke - next to Michael. A couple of minutes of silent walking the 5 end up at a big house, with a wide porch and 3 floors. Someone is standing on the porch.

"Hey, babe." She says when Mike appears. "Why did you need all of this?"

Mike goes up to her. He's still holding (Y/N) by the arm.

"(Y/N), you may know who she is. But if you don't, that's --"

"C-Crystal Leigh." (Y/N) bows when she says Crystal's name. "I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, (Y/N)! Where are your parents?" Mike looks at Crystal and answers her the question. "Really? Have you decided where she's going to stay? I mean, I don't have a problem if she stays with all of us here. But if she knows where she wants to go, then that's fine too." Crystal looks at (Y/N).

Ashton walks up onto the porch and puts his hand oh (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"We were thinking she could stay here. Of course if you and Arzaylea don't mind." Ashton smiles.

Arzaylea walks out on the porch.

"Did I hear my name? What's going on? Who is she?" Arzaylea is still in her pyjamas and with a cup of coffee in hand.

Crystal explains everything.

"Oh. Of course. I don't mind. As long as Luke doesn't hook up with her I'm fine with her staying here." Arzaylea looks at (Y/N) with a smile.

(Y/N) smiles back at Arzaylea.

"Don't worry. He is all yours." (Y/N) blushes, thinking of what she just said.

Crystal looks at (Y/N).

"Do you need a hug, (Y/N)?" Crystal smiles at her.

Michael looks at Crystal and then at (Y/N) and tells her "Crystal gives the best hugs and cuddles."

Crystal laughs. "Of course you're gonna say that. Everything I do you say is the best."

(Y/N) looks at Michael and then at Crystal. "S-sure... Why not?"

Crystal hugs her and rubs her shoulder. "If you need to talk to someone, you know you can talk to me and the others here, right?" Crystal looks at (Y/N) with a smile.

"Y-yeah. I do."

Crystal just now notices her black eye.

"What happened? Why do you have a black eye?" She looks at Michael. "Is this why you needed the ice pack?" He nods. "Oh crap. Sorry I didn't notice until now. Does it hurt?" She gives (Y/N) the ice pack.

"Well. It doesn't hurt now. But thank you for the ice pack." (Y/N) puts the ice pack on her eye.

"Have you eaten anything? Do you want breakfast?" Arzaylea looks at (Y/N).

Calum and Luke then walk up on the porch. "When we saw her she had just finished eating... What were you eating?" Luke looks at Arzaylea , smiles at her and then looks at (Y/N).

"A croissant. But thank you, I'm not hungry. I ate like 30 minutes ago."

"Ok. That's fine. Oh, Calum. Your mother called. She said she wanted to talk to you." Arzaylea gives Calum a phone.

"Oh shit. I better call her back." He takes the phone and runs inside. "BTW guys, you coming in?" He yells out from inside.

Crystal looks at (Y/N). "Come. I'll show you your room and I'll show you around the house." (Y/N) nods and walks in after Crystal. The rest stay on the porch for a few more minutes then walk in too.

Hey guys, Darina here. So, I'm adding this after Luke and Arzaylea split up. Don't worry. I already have a plan on how to make that happen in the story too, because personally, I never liked Arzaylea. So yeah. Don't comment "Luke and Arzy split up! Why is she here as his gf??" Don't worry, she won't be here much longer. >:)