Chapter 16 - Birthday presents (P.O.V.'s)

Ashton's P.O.V.

"Hey, guys. Didn't (Y/N) have a birthday tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yeah. And so do you. Don't forget your own birthday!" Cal answers.

"We have to buy her a present!" Luke says, lifting his head up from the guitar.

"Exactly. Let's go." I get up.

"Hey. It's super hot outside. Me and (Y/N) almost died on our way home." Mike turns around and leans on the wall.

"Well... Still, we can go out and buy her something. It's rude not to have something for her birthday." I get up.

"I know what we can buy!" Luke's face lights up.

------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Hey, Crystal! Look! Do you think this will be good for Ash?" I show a shirt that says "My drums are too loud, so stop talking".

"Oh yeah, that shirt is PERFECT for Ash!" Crystal laughs. "We also need to get him something else." She looks at all the sizes and chooses one. "This one's the perfect size." We pay for the shirt and go to find something else for him.

"Hold up." I look at a poster for a concert. "Who was Ashton's favorite musician?"

"He loves Coldplay. Why?" Crystal looks at me.

I look through the names on the poster. "It's a charity concert! Justin Bieber, Coldplay, Usher and many others will be performing." I say after reading through all the names on the poster.

"This is PERFECT!!" Crystal smiles. "It's so much easier buying presents with you! When's the concert?"

"December. Which means that there will still be tickets!!!" I hop around excitedly.

"Let's go home and buy some tickets." And so we do. Back at home we buy print-at-home and print out 6 tickets. We then pack the t-shirt and the tickets and tuck them away in my room in the wardrobe under my new clothes.

A/N: Hey, guys. I know you've had to wait for weeks to get the new chapter. I'm sorry for making you wait. I was busy with school, Spanish is hard and I'm trying my best to learn it and I'm still shitty in that language. Anyways, thank you for your patience. I love you all!