Chapter 9 - She's gone and some pizza.

Luke looks up from his knees to (Y/N) who just enters the room.

"Hey." Luke smiles. He pats the ground right next to him and (Y/N) sits down.

"Hey. Feeling better?" (Y/N) looks at Luke and smiles back.

"Yeah. Where is she?" Luke puts his arm around (Y/N) and pulls her into a hug.

"She's gone. For good. She just left and headed to Black Bear's." (Y/N) hugs Luke and rests her head on his chest. He rests his chin on her head.

"I hope she stays away." He looks at Ash, who's still in the room and he leaves.

Now it's just Luke and (Y/N).

She starts humming Permanent Vacation.

"What? Are you singing Permanent Vacation?" Luke looks down at the girl's face. She nods.

"It's been stuck in my head for months now."

"Cool." Luke kisses her head and smiles. "You're so cuddly."

"You're the one who pulled me into a hug so." She laughs. "Let's go downstairs. I'm sure the others have gotten something that can cheer you up."

(Y/N) and Luke get up and walk downstairs. Just as the front door closes. Ashton pops out from around the corner. "We got pizza! We're having pizza!!!" He laughs and runs around the living room. Mike comes out of the kitchen with plates and Crystal right after him with 4 pizza boxes.

"Oh. Luke! I see you're better now." Mike laughs and looks at Luke. He nods.

Everyone sits on the couch. This time (Y/N) decides to sit next to Luke and not Ash.

They eat the pizza and the guys and Crystal drink some beer while (Y/N) drinks some coca-cola.

"So. What do you wanna do now?" Cal looks at everyone.

"Nap." Mike says instantly. Everyone laughs.

Petunia barks.

"Oh, yeah. I need to walk her." Luke smiles and gets up.

"I'll come. I'll help you." (Y/N) looks at Luke and gets up too.

"Fine. If you want to."

The two walk around the yard with Petunia and talk about various things - what it's like being on tour, on stage, meeting fans, etc.

"I'm actually the only one from the group who gets really stressed before a concert. On tour... Ashton sometimes goes a little crazy in the tour bus and starts hitting everything with his drumsticks... And meeting fans is the best thing ever." Luke explains and (Y/N) listens carefully.

After they're done walking Petunia, they walk back in and the dog follows them. She goes to her bed in the living room and Luke goes to the bathroom. (Y/N) goes to make her bed, so she is ready to go to bed.

10 minutes later she sees Mike outside by the sprinklers, acting like a child. Crystal is standing close and laughing and Cal and Ash are acting like children too.

"Wanna join them?" Luke had crept up behind (Y/N) and scared her. She laughs.

"Sure. Let's see what's so fun about the sprinklers." (Y/N) and Luke walk downstairs and to the back yard.

"Guys! Come on! Join us! It's super fun!!" Ash yells out and continues screaming as he runs around.

"Screw it." Luke joins them.

Crystal looks at (Y/N). "Do you think it's THAT fun?"

"I don't know. There is one way to find out." (Y/N) jumps into the group of running boys. She starts running around with them.

Soon Crystal joins too. Cal pushes (Y/N) to get past her and to joke around. She pushes him back. He bumps into Ash, who pushes Luke. Luke pushes Mike and Mike flies towards Crystal from the Domino effect and kisses her. (Y/N) freezes immediately and looks at them.

"So cute..." She whispers. Sprinklers continue spraying water on her and the others.

"Too cute." Says Cal in her ear.

Mike blushes and looks at Crystal, who is blushing too. They both laugh.

"What time is it?" Mike looks at the guys.

"It's... 9 pm. When did this day fly by? We met you 10 hours ago!" Ash laughs and looks at (Y/N).

"Time goes by faster when you're having fun." (Y/N) replies.

"True." Luke smiles. Everyone looks at each other.

"Let's go to bed. Tomorrow you guys have to go to the studio, right?" Crystal looks at the boys and holds Mike's hand.

"We do." Mike replies and intertwines his fingers with hers.

"(Y/N), wanna come with us to the studio tomorrow? To see what we do?" Ash turns to the young girl.

"Sure. Why not. But first we gotta get some sleep."

Everyone heads upstairs to their rooms. (Y/N) gets changed and lays down in the bed. She quickly falls asleep.