Chapter 2:

Chan-hee POV:

I got home to see that my friend was already here, just sitting on the foot of my door with a big bad, that I am guessing is all of the BTS stuff I told her to bring.

"Your already here? I thought you would be here later?" I said while walking towards her.

"I was but I was too excited!" She told me, standing up.

I just smiled and gave her an understanding look and unlocked the door. I am so excited for the concert. I can hardly wait. BTS is my ultimate bias group.

"You know, I have been in this house a million times and I still can't get over how big and beautiful it is!" She said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Cana, you know it's not that big. It is a decent size. But this is what I get for being a dance teacher."

"Noooo, this is what you get when your an AMAZING dancer and has your own dance studio. Not to mention you sometimes go in the middle of the mall and dance."

"Hey to be fare, I only did that a couple of times. And plus I am not THAT good at dancing."

"Bish please! Now let's just focus on the BTS concert now." And with that we both started going through our merchandise and deciding what we wanted to bring to get signed.

*A few hours later*

"I am going to the bathroom. And can you put some music on for when I get back. Thanks!"

"Yea."

While she left to go to the bathroom I looked through my playlists on my phone to find a good song. I decided to put one of BTS' more recent songs Blood , Sweat, and Tears. This is one of my most favorite songs at the moment. I know all the words and choreography... I mean I might not be good at it but I guess I can do it.

The song starts and I can't help myself but to sing/rap to it... since I am fluent in Korean, sing and rapping in korean is quite easy for me. I get to Suga's rap and I started to get into the song and started to dance along with.

The song ended and I was breathing heavily. I then look into the big mirror that is spread across the wall, and saw a figure standing at the door. I screamed a little and turned around gadfly to see Cana with her eyes wide and mouth open.

"Oh... my.... god. That was amazing! I have known you for how long and I have never heard you sing or rap. You told me you were saving my ears from a dying cat. And how did you sing and dance like that at the same time! And your voice it's so.." I couldn't take it anymore, I had to interrupt.

"Hey, calm down... I am not good at singing or rapping so just chill."

"THEN WHAT WAS THAT! THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING! OMG I just had a great idea! How about you audition to Big Hit Ent. Like send them a video of you dancing, singing and rapping!"

"NO! No way in hell am I doing that!"

"Why? You record yourself dancing all the time!"

"I know, but that is for my eyes only! I only use that so I can perfect the dances I do."

"Ok at least put something a little presentable on, and do your dance cover of Blood, Sweat, and Tears and put it on a hard drive and give it to one of the BTS members at the fan sign."

"Maybe, I don't know."

"At least try. Please! For me." She said giving me aegeyo.

"Fine I will try!"

"Yay!"

*A few more hours later*

"Hey, can I stay the night here.?"

"Yea sure, and do you want to go shopping for something to wear to the concert?"

"Yea!"

"Ok, well it is getting really late so I am gonna head to bed." I said walking away.

"Ok, night."

"Night."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me if u like it and I should continue!