Chapter 18:

Chan-hee POV:

I am done in the bathroom, so I look in the mirror and fix my hair and beanie and walk out. I step out and look up to a smiling Jungkook. Me being me, of course, froze ... again.

"Hi, Chany , again."

"Uh, hi."

"Uh , the guys wanna talk, so you wanna come." Before I ever get to answer he says, "Great." And gets my hand and drags me behind him. I blush, of course, at the skin contact, and that they wanna talk to me. ME! Like, why me?!

We get to there and Jungkook let go of my hand and sat down with me just standing there awkwardly.

"Oh, Chany. We missed you, how have you been? Omg your hair! It is so pretty! When did you color it?" V said while getting up out of his seat coming up to me, while looking me up and down, then up to my hair.

"Uh, fine, I guess. And I colored it 2 days ago. And uh thank you?" I blush at his compliments while talking.

"Awe, your so cute!" He then raps his arms around my waist while snuggling his head into my head. Which, of fucking course, I blush even more. I wish I didn't blush so much.

"Ya, stop! Get off of her you alien!" Jimin gets up and pulls V off of me, putting him in his seat. He then pouts, which is the cutest thing ever. And for a split second, I forgot I was with them in real life, and made an awe noise that sounded like a little kid. They just turn there heads to me and stare at me. I blush, noticing I did that out loud, and look down.

They then get up and pinch my cheeks and hug me.

"Awe!"

"That was soo cute!"

"How did you do that?"

A flight attendant said that we would be landing soon and to go back to our seats because we will be having turbulence.

"Chany, talk to us some more!" Jimin whines.

"Yea, stay!" Jungkook says.

"I wish I could, but I can't. You heard the flight attendant, we are about to have some turbulence." I say a little shyly.

"Then sit next to us!" V says, then pouts.

"Awe, TaeTae! I can't there is no place to sit." They look around and then pout. I don't know how much more I can take of this cuteness!

Jimin shoots up and then smiles devilishly.

"How about you sit in my lap?" He pats down on his lap.  My eyes widen and then Tae smacks him up against the side of the head, "Ow, hey, it was just a suggestion. You sis stop wanted her to stay."

"Hey Chany, don't listen to him, he is no fun. And he is mean." V loud whispered the last part.

"Hey am not! So, what you say? Take a seat."

"No, I can't." I say shaking my head.

"Why not?"

"Bec- AHHH!" Just as I was about to say something the air plane started to get bumpy and I jumped a little and fall into someone. I looked up and it was Jimin. I am sitting on his lap, arms around his neck, blushing like a tomato.

"Well, that is one way to do it." Jimin smirks.

After a little while of talking to them, let's be honest they did basically all of the talking, I just sat there on Jimin's lap like a fat potato, I feel like I should get back to my own seat.

"Hey, um, guys. I think I should go back to my own seat." I said shyly. They just look at me then pout.

"Awe, but why?"

"B-because we should be landing soon."

"Awe, hey can we all take a picture? Do you have your phone Chany?"

"Yea, um right here." I take out my phone and they all lean over my shoulder to watch me out my camera on. I press my home button on my phone, to show the lock screen. Which was kinda embarrassing, since it was a picture of Tae from the concert when he took my phone.

"Hey, you have a picture of me from the fan sign as your lock screen. How cute." I blush a little then I put in my password in my phone unlocking it.

"Why do you have that as your password?" J-hope asked.

"Oh, uh..... because it spells out kookie." I feel Jimin tense up under me and then released and sneaks an arm around my waist. Which I blush to.

"Oh, that is so cute!" Kookie says.

I put on the camera then do duck lips and wait till they are ready to take the picture. After taking mine Jungkook takes out his phone and I hold up two peace signs and smile with no teeth.

After taking some pictures I get up and tell them bye. I get back to my seat to see Min-hee awake.

"Hey, where have you been?"

"Hi, and it's a long story."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment or anything . I would love to know what y'all think. Thx luvs yall. <3