Chapter 29:

Cherri POV:

"Awe, look they are so cute."

"Shh! Your going to wake her up."

"Guys, what do I do?"

"Just let her sleep." I heard whispering and I didn't know what was happening. I slowly start to open my eyes. I looked up, to see everybody staring at me. I am so confused. I feel a grip loosen on me, I then look down to me next to Jimin wrapped in his arms and my arms around his torso. I got so embarrassed. I shot uo and ran to my room with my head down and my head over my mouth on the verge of crying. I'm not the person to cry over something like this but this is BTS and that was really embarrassing.

Jimin POV:

I open my eyes and see everybody staring at me.

"What?" I asked confused

"Shhh! Be quiet!" Minni said and they all pointed to me . I looked down to see Chany cuddled into my chest sleeping peacefully, I smile a little.

"Awe, they are so cute." Sumi said.

"Shh! Your going to wake her up." Hana said putting her finger up to her mouth.

"Guys, what do I do?" I asked. To be honest, I don't want it to stop but I don't want them staring at me.

"Just let her sleep." V said, right then Cherri's eyes fluttered open. She looked up confused, then looked down at me. She then became a tomato, shot up, and ran up stairs, looking like she was going to cry.

"Look what you did." I said and asked where her room was and went up stairs.

I found her room and knocked on it, she didn't answer. I opened the door a little,

"Chany?" I saw her sitting on the bed with her head down. I walked to her and sat down by her, "are you ok?" I heard her sniffle then she nodded her head. I pulled her into a hug because why not. And I felt bad.

"It's going to be fine, no harm done." She then raised her head and smiled. She shot up,

"I'm sorry for crying but..... go tell everyone to get ready, we are going shopping."

"Don't be sorry but, are you sure your ok, do you need anything." She nodded her head laughing. She is beautiful, oh my god.

"Yea, I'm sure. Thank you though." I smiled and then ran down stairs.

"Guys, Chany wants us to get ready to go shopping." They nodded and we went our separate ways.

Cherri POV:

I got dressed, did my red hair and went to grab my phone.

(If you don't want the chokers it's fine, just whatever

(If you don't want the chokers it's fine, just whatever. If you get that reference I love you)

I turn it on and it was on my photos. Hm, I wonder why it is on my pictures. I then see everybody sleeping together, except me and Jimin. I smile evilly to myself. I know what I'm gonna do with these. Hehehe, I'm a bad maknae, but who isn't ... I mean have you met Jungkook. He is like my best friend, so I should know.

I start to walk down stairs and into the kitchen to grab an apple for breakfast.

*Time Skip*

We are all ready and we got into 2 vans for us to go ... of course we all have masked on. Me and Jimin are all the way in the back together. I then remember the pictures I have.

"Jimin." I whisper.

"Yea?"

"I have to show you something." I whisper and pull out my phone. I put it on my pictures, I show him a picture one by one. I smirk, "You think we can use this against them?"

"Hell yea." He says, we both laugh. Today is gonna be fun.