Chapter 47:

Cherri POV:

"I would like .... pink-purple ombré please." I say to the woman at the desk. She smiles and looks toward Yuri, ready for her to tell her what hair color she wants.

"I would like blonde." Yuri says and the lady brings us to some chairs and sits us down.

"Blonde, huh?" I say looking at Yuri, raising an eyebrow.

"Yea, it's really different, so why not."

"Yea it's fucking different! Your going from black to blonde." I say throwing my hands around.

"Hoe, I like to take risks!" She says flipping her hair around.

"I- o- wh- ..ok? And can you stop calling me a hoe!!!"

"No ..............................................................................hoe."

"You-" just as I was about to say something, two women come out and make sure if the colors we want are right.

   In the middle of the women coloring our hair, we hear the door open and a voice that sounds like a girls. I try to look but the lady turns my around all of the way and starts to do something else with my hair.

*Time Skip*

  The women finish blow drying our hair in about the same time and asks us if we want to see in the mirror. They turn us around and face the mirror. They look so cool!!!

                        (Chan-hee's hair)

                        (Chan-hee's hair)

                               (Yuri's hair)

                               (Yuri's hair)

"Wow!" Yuri exclaims. I look at her and she is looking at me, "Your hair looks awesome.

"You look great!!" I say, touching her hair.

I start to get my stuff ready and I look over and see a girl digging in her black back pack. She must be the girl who came in when we were getting our hair done. It also looks like she has newly dyed hair. It's really pretty!

                            (The girls hair)

                            (The girls hair)

"Yuri! Look at that girls hair!" I whisper yell.

"It's really pretty!" Yuri says looking at the girl in awe.

"Yea it is .... I'm gonna go complement her hair." Yuri looks at me with a weird face.

"What?" I ask, stopping in my tracks.

"Nothing. Your just weird." I look at her with a blank face and just turn back around and go to the girl. I tap on her shoulder and just start to talk.

"Excuse me, sorry to bother, I just wanted to tell you that your hair lo-."  I stop when she turns around. Why is she here!?

"What the fu-" Yuri starts to yell but I cover her mouth.

"What are you doing here!?" I ask, surprised.