Chapter 23:

Min-hee POV:

I was waiting for Chan-hee to be done so I could do my audition. I was so nervous! Which is unusual because I am usually very chill about stuff. Chan-hee come out and told me I could go in and good luck. I went in and went onto the stage.

"You can produce music, dance, sing but mostly rap, is that correct?" I nod my head. "Can you do a song and dance for me, please."

"Yea, sure."

"Just tell me before you do it and then you can start whenever your ready."

"Ok, um.... I will do Cypher 4 by BTS and dance to Something New by Zendaya."

   They started the instrumental version of BTS Cypher4 and I new it by heart so it was pretty easy. After that was done they played Something New and I did my own choreography that I had made not to long ago.

(The choreo Min-hee does)

After I was done I was sweating like crazy.

"Wow, you do have some talent there. I have a spot in a girl group that I am trying to form. Would you want to do it?" My eyes widen at what he said.

"Yea, of course!" I said that maybe a little to excited.

"Ok well, follow me." He got up and started to walk towards the door. We walked out and saw Chan-hee sitting there but when she saw us she stood up bowing at the judge.

"So what's going on?" She whispered to me in English.

"He is forming a girl group and there was one spot left and he gave it to me!" I whispered back.

"Actually, there was two, but I got the other one. Omg, yay! We are going to be in a group together !"

"Oh, that is so cool. Good thing we actually like each other. If we didn't that would have been a disaster." She nodded her head at that.

"This is going to be so awesome!" Chan-hee said and smiled.

We then get to a door and the man opened it to 5 girls who were laughing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I dont know if your wondering but you will see more of BTS, trust me you will. Its just taking a little bit. Love yall thank you!