Chapter 20:

Chan-hee POV:

"What?" Then a hand covers my eyes and an arm around my waist at the same time.

"Guess who!"

My breath hitched. I was so confused and kind of scared. My guess, from the sound of his voice, it was a boy. The person then pecked me on the cheek really quick then turned me around and smiled really big, "Just kidding Chany, it's just me." OMG!! IT WAS JIMIN!!!HE JUST KISSED MY CHEEK!!! My eyes went wide and I covered my mouth, "Hey, you ok?" He pulled out of my thoughts and I put a smile on my face,

"Oh, uh.... yea. Hi, Jiminie!"

"I came to give you this." He then reached in his deep jacket pocket and pulled out my phone. I was so happy that I jumped up and down and gave him a big hug. I was surprised by what I just did, and by him freezing, I figured he was too. But surely enough he hugged back, "You left it on my lap, so I figured you might want it back." I let go, it finally fully registering to me what I did.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have done that. You need your personal space. I didn't mean to harass you." I looked down ashamed of what u did.

"No, no! It's ok, I actually like getting hugs from you." I blushed at what he said, "You should give them more often."

"Oh.....uh...ok." He then smiled at me, which I can't help, but to smile back.

"Well, I have to go, bye. See you around, Chany." He waved bye to me and then to Min-hee.

"What just happened." Min-hee asked me.

"I. Don't. Know." I turned around and me and Min-hee look at each other for a minute, until we start to fangirl and jump around.