Chapter 61:

Cherri POV:

"I SWEAR TO GOD KIM CHAN-HEE I WILL KILL YOU IN .58372 SECONDS IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE HELL UP!!" Minni yelled at me as I hide behind Jungkook.

To fill in the people who are completely lost right now and have no idea what's going on, all of the girls and the boys are at the entertainment right now just chilling after working on our song with RapMon. Oh and Minni is trying to kill me because I might have said something about Minni liking someone ... aka Min Yoongi; the rap god; Suga; Yoongs; grandpa; Agust D; gloss;- I think they get it. Right. Anyway, I'm trying to get away from her doing so by hiding behind Jungkook.

I would hide behind Jimin but he looks kind of mad so I don't want to mess with him.

Yoongi POV:

So I've heard that Minni likes someone, I'm not going lie I am wishing that it would be me ... just a little.

She is beat red and looks so angry and flushed ... it's kind of cute. I mean it's .. uh u know ... whatever. It was cute.

Anyway, I really hope that she likes me because ... I think I like her.

Jimin POV:

I'm sitting here and I feel my blood boiling and my heart hurts. As I look at Cherri with the other members the more mad I get. I would say I'm jealous but I'm not! I swear! But she has barely even talked to me since we've gotten here. It makes me a little sad ... you know.

Cherri POV:

"*cough*" everyone stops what they are doing and look at the door, "Sorry to interrupt but you girls need to go and practice your dances."

We nod and look at the boys and pout. I DONT WANT TO LEAVEEEEE!!! I MEAN COME ON ITS NOT EVERYDAY YOU GET TO SEE YOUR LIFUE!!!! AM I RIGHT!?!?!? BOOOOO!!! I WANT TO STAY HERE!!! IN THIS ROOM!!!! AND TALK TO CHIM CHIM!!!!

I run to Jimin and sit on his lap while resting my head on his shoulder.

"I don't wanna goooo!!" I whine about to get up. Before I could take my legs off he holds my legs in place and cuddles into me.

"Yea. Me too." He says simply before I get off. Even tho it was only 3 words it STILL made me blush like a fire truck (fire truck;)).

"Girls lets go!" We all look back before finally leaving the room and of course the halls were filled with fan girling.

- -
"1, 2 ,3 and 4, 5,6 and 7,8. Again!"

Omggggg!!! Kill meeee!!!! We have been practicing one dance for like everrrr!!!!! We got it already but he is making us do it again anyway! What evennn the fuccckkk!!!!!!

"Alright, take a break and then we are going to work on the very last part of the song!" We all fall to the ground. Omg a brake! Yes!!!

"Guys after this dance we would have all of our songs with dances!!" Yuri says while smiling exhaustedly.

"Yea!! And then we have to finish one song and make another one and we are done!!!" We all cheered and then basically passed out.

Right before we were going to start the door slammed open.

"Get down!"

"What?"

"No don't take her!"

"Leave her alone!"