Chapter 22:

Chan-hee POV:

I end up getting called first... of course.

"Hey, good luck. And it was nice meeting you." Min-hee smiled at me while telling me that. I was nervous! This is like a dream come true. Which it is actually.

I walked in and I went on stage and they named the things I could do, "Speak multiple languages, including Korean, dance, sing, rap, and you can do many acrobatic tricks. Is that correct." I nodded my head a little, to shy to speak at the moment.

"Well then, we want you to do a dance for us and sing a Korean song. And if you want you can show us a few tricks." The man put some papers down and looked at me intently, "And please tell me what you are doing before you start. You can start at any time."

"Ok, um.... I am going to sing/rap and dance to Save Me by BTS." I looked at him nervously, he put on the instrumental version of Save Me so I could sing and dance.

After I was done I decided to do a round off back handspring back tuck.

"Wow, you are great! We actually have a group that needs 2 more members and you could become one of them." My eyes widen. I tried my hardest , I am literally sweating so much. I knew that, but I didn't think I would actually make it. Oh my fuck, this is amazing! AAHHHH! I nod my head yes, "ok, well, go tell the other girl to come in."