Chapter 13:

Jimin POV:

It is a few days after our concert here in LA and we aren't going back to Korea till a couple of weeks, since this was our last concert of our tour, they want us to have a little vacation in LA for all of our hard work.

I am in the hotel sitting alone since everybody went out and left me here. I am bored out of my mind! I start to go through some of the stuff I got from fans and I find a hard drive that says Kim Chan-hee.

Omg! It's that pretty girl from the concert!

I remember her telling me it was just her dancing to Blood, Sweat, and Tears. She also said she was alright at dancing and that she wasn't the best. I decided to watch it because I have nothing else to do. No your not, your doing it because you like her, bitch.

I grab my laptop and I steer the hard drive. Before I start it, I glance at the time to see that it is almost 13 hours!! I thought it was just the dance cover, but it would only be like 3 minutes. Out of curiosity I play the video anyway. No you didn't, you did it because you would have watched it even if it was 3 seconds.

It's started off with her really close to the camera. Then she goes to her place and took her beanie off, she pressed a button and quickly got rid of it, going into formation. Our song N.O starts and she starts dancing.

*3 hours later*

I have watched many videos of her dancing to many songs of ours and many other idols. She is a REALLY good dancer. I can't believe she said she was "alright" at dancing. This is amazing.

I unpaid and she is dancing to "A" by GOT7. She did all of Marks parts even the back flip. She is amazing!

*9 hours later*

I have watched 12 of the 13 hours on here and I have seen her goof around, dance, and choreograph songs.

I came back into my hotel room from going to get food and I unpaired the video. She is dancing to Baepsae.

After she is done dancing to Baepsae she does to turn the camera off, but she doesn't press the right button on accident and doesn't turn off the camera, which doesn't surprise me because she actually does that a lot. She goes and gets her phone and plays music. You can't really hear the music but enough to where you can tell what song is playing. She sits on the ground and does something in her phone. After about 2 songs play, she puts her phone on the ground and gets up and goes to her bag that is by the wall that is behind her. When she goes over there, she bends over and I can't help but look at her butt. God, Jimin, stop being a pervert and look away from her nice ass!

Anyway, when she is over there out sing Save Me comes on and she looks back at her phone and smiles. When my part starts, she starts to sing. OH MY GOD IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! She than gets up at the chorus and it's like she can't help her self and starts dancing to the song. The whole song she sang/rap and danced to it. Wow, she is amazing. She can dance and sing and rap. She can also do different kinds of flips. Also, she can speak fluent Korean.

She would be a great idol. I should see what the boys say first. Buuuuut, after I finish all of this.

*Time Skip*

She is now about to do Blood,Sweat, and Tears. In the song she did my part, and she looked sexy.

After it was done, I decided to go and see what the boys say.