Chapter 33:

Cherri POV:

After what happened with Jungkook, he said he didn't want to talk about it so we ended up just going home. We told the boys bye and went home. It was so fun today!

I went upstairs, took a shower, and put my pjs on. I went downstairs and told everybody goodnight then went to bed. Tomorrow is going to be exciting. With that thought, I drifted off to sleep.

*Time Skip*

I woke up and felt something heavy on my body. I open my eyes and all of the girls were in my bed ... asleep.

"Guys? Why are you in my bed?" I asked waking some of them up.

"Well we came to wake you up, but we ended up falling asleep." Yuri said rubbing her eyes.

"Oh, well we have to get ready."

We all got up and started to get ready.

"Ok! Manager-nim texted saying we have to be there in the next 20 minutes. We have a lot of work to do today." We rushed downstairs grabbed a granola bar to eat in the van.

We got to BigHit and rushed out if the van. There were a lot of fan girls here, screaming to what I don't know because they were to load to understand. We got inside and saw our manager. She told us to follow her, so we did. She put us in a room with a big table in the middle. After we got settled our manager started to talk.

"So we have to know what style of music and what you all want to sing."

"Actually, I kinda wrote a song if you all wanna look at it." Minni said.

"When did that happen?" I asked shocked.

"Free time." She shrugged. We all look at her like she is crazy.

"Well let's see it." Our manager said and Minni pulled out a piece of paper. We all huddled around manager-nim, the song was really good.

"Do all of you like it?" We all nodded, "Ok then let's go to the studio." We were all surprised that it was our first day and we already have a song.

"Wow, this is the fastest we have ever made a group and already have the style, a song, and things. This is amazing." She laughed and went into a room.

"Ok, go in there and look over your parts." We did as told and went into the booth and worked in the beat. Then it was finally time for singing/rapping. We over looked the song then we start singing.

We were done, so we listened to the final product. It was good.

"Ok great! Now we just need a couple of more for debut and some choreo, then some other stuff which we will get to later." The manager said. This is so amazing!

"Ok I will get with your choreographer for this song by tomorrow. So tomorrow be here at 8 a.m." We all said ok and left the room. We were going to head home until I passed a room and came to an erupt stop. I was in the front so everybody bumped into me almost making me fall.

"Hey! Why did you sto-" I covered Sumi's mouth.

"Shh ... do you hear that?" I walked to the door and heard 21 Century Girl by BTS playing. "Listen!" They came over and put their head to the door listening. I then got away from the door and started to sing and dance to it. Soon the others came over and started to dance and sing with me. We were in the middle of the hall singing and dancing to 21 Century Girl. We are stupid.

When we were done with the song we heard clapping. We all looked up and saw BTS with wide eyes.

"Wow!"

"That was great!"

"You all remember our choreo? Wow."

We all just stared in disbelief.

"How ... long have you been right there?"

"Since half of the song." Namjoon said. We all dropped our jaws to the ground.

"You have great voices by the way." Jungkook said and smiled. We all looked at each other and then back at them.

"Wellwegottago ... byyyyyeeeee!"