Chapter 50:

Cherri POV:

"It's Yoongi's." She says a little shyly.

"Yeah!" Yoongi says and gives Minni a side hug. Me and Yuri hold each other's hands, our faces are close together and we make an awe sound. Minni just looks at us and glares.

"You think your wish will come true, hyung?" Hobie says and Yoongi gets up and punches him in the arm.

"Shut up, Hoseok! Or your head is going to be in a wall in point two seconds!!" Hm ... I feel like I've heard that before...

*Flash back to a couple of weeks ago*

"You like him! You like him! You like him!" I say mockingly at Minni.

"Cherri stop!" She says and starts chasing me.

"No! I am trying to make you face the fact here!" I says and keep running away, "You want Yoongi to daaaAAAAatteee you!!" She glares at me even more and runs faster and finally catches up to me, tackling me and punching me.

"Shut up, Chan-hee! Or your head is going to be in a wall in point two seconds!!"

*End flash back"

Wow.... Minni and Suga are really alike. That's scary.

"Jhope your going to get your self killed!" Jungkook said laughing so hard he fell on the floor. Why seems familiar too...

*Flash Back*

"Cherri your going to get your self killed!" Yuri said laughing her butt off, so hard that she fell on the floor.

*End of Flash Back*

Yuri and Jungkook are a lot alike too!!!! That's scary!!!!! No wonder they like each other...

  "Jimin!!!" I scream running to him and jumping in his lap.

"Y-yeah?" He said looking at me.

"They scare me!" I whisper/yell, "Minni and Suga along with Jungkook and Yuri are so much alike!!" He laughs at me, which makes me smile. He is really pretty, I could just stare at him all day... wow what ... I didn't say anything..

*Time Skip*

"Hey guys, what do you want to do?" Taehyung asks, his head resting on Sumi's lap.

"I want to dye my hair." Sumi said looking at all of us.

"We can go tomorrow."  I said while hugging onto the back of Yuri.

"Let's play a game!!" Hoseok says, then falls onto the floor from the couch. Hana starts to bust out laughing and then falls on the floor also. Awwwweeeee!!! I ship it so much!!! ...still don't have a ship name though. I need a ship name!!!!!

"How about let's watch a movie." Yoongi suggest.

"But I want to play a game!!" Jhope whines, sitting up.

"Well.... how about we watch a movie first and then we can play a game after." Minni says looking at Yoongi and then at Hoseok, seeing they would agree.

"Good idea, Minni." Jhope smiles at Minni and then sticks his tongue out at Yoongi. Me and Yuri giggle at Jhope's silliness.

"Let's watch a scary movie!!" Jungkook says, and everybody else agrees except me. I hate scary movies!

   They find a movie and put it in, "Let's sit how we did last time." Jimin says and grabs my hand and sits us down. He brings me close to him and cuddles up to me. Everyone goes to where they sat last time and presses play on the movie. Jimin brings his head closer to my ear and I can feel his hot breath tingle on the shell of my ear. He tightens his grip on my waist.

"So you won't be as scared." I blush ... a lot. Thank god the lights are off.

*Time Skip*

  "AHHH!!" Me and a few others scream (*cough* Jhope *cough*)  HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! THAT WAS SCARY!!!!!! Why did she go in there!?!? Every one knows if you hear something in a room you don't go in it!!!! Oh my god!!! Dumb ass!!! Ughhhh!!! And it ended! Thank the lord if heaven above!!!  

"Game time!!!" Jhope screams. I need to play a game to distract me from what I just watched.

"Yea please." I say and fall back onto Jimin. He sets his head on mine and we just listen to people's suggestions.

"Oh! How about hide and seak!! But in the dark!" Jungkook says, everybody thinking it's a great idea.

"Oh no."