Chapter 53:

"Shut up idiot!!!!" I whisper yell.

"So .... you .... and Jimin .... lips touch.... basically.... kiss... wkdkksnsnsweehhhhhh." Minni says with her eyes almost popping out of her damn head.

"Yea I know!!! And I don't know what to do!!" I said kind of freaking out. Let's be honest... I'm more fan girling then anything.

"You so lucky!! I would do ANNNYTTTHHINNNGG to kiss my bias!!" Yuri says on the floor fake crying... or real crying... I can't tell.

"Stop it! It's not like we actually kissed our lips just accidentally touched and Yuri get off of the floor!! ....it's weird." Yuri rolls her eyes and gets up.

"I mean is not like you meant to. If Jimin doesn't bring it up then just forget about it. Ok? Ok... let's go back. I want to sit back with Yoongi." Minni says and looks down then starts to turn around. Me and Yuri look at each other and then smirk.

"Oooooo, does Minni-unnie have a for real crush?" I tease. Minni glares at me but with a visible blush.

"Your going to die." She says with a deep voice. Oh no. Ohhhh fuck!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!

"YURI!!! RUN FOR IT!!!" Me and Yuri start to run to the living room, Minni chasing closely behind us.

We are down stairs and everyone looks at us running, with curios faces.

"What's going on?" Jin asks watching us run around.

"Tell ... Minni ... to ... STOOOPPPP!!!!" I scream between breaths. Guys! That's how fast and hard I'm running away to get away from her!

   Yuri runs and jumps behind Jungkook wailing 'don't let her get meeee' over and over again, kookie just laughing at her. I see Jimin across one of the couches that everyone is on, so I take my chances and jump over the couch, over everyone and run to Jimin. Yes! I did it! I then run and jump on him waiting for Minni to go away. 

"So why is she chasing you two?" Namjoon asks looking at us three. So I'm laying on Jimin squeezing him tight, Yuri is sprawled over Jungkook almost falling asleep ...wow, and Minni is laying against Yoongi with his arm draped over her shoulder. I ship it so much!!!! *insert whale sounding cry* 

"No reason. No reason at all." Minni says glaring at me with the most deadliest stare EVER! *shudder* scary~

"Ok..." Jhope says looking a little scared himself.

"I think we should go to sleep now. We have to wake up tomorrow at a reasonable time to go to .... THE WATER PARK!!!!" Nari says really excited.

"YAAAaaaYyyyy." Yuri says and then passes out. I swear! Such a fucking weirdo oh my god!

   We turn out the lights and then get into our places to sleep. I turn over and cuddle up to Jimin, while he covers us with a blanket. After we sit there for a couple of seconds, Jimin puts down his head a little and kisses me on the four head. OH MY GOOODDD!!!! I WILL NEVER GET USED TO THAT!!! WEEEEEHHHHH!!!