Chapter 27:

Jimin POV:

    I slowly started walking towards her and then I start tickling her. She laughed and tried to get away. She ran away and I tried to catch her. Fuck! Why is she so hot and cute? We get into the living room, everybody turns and looks at us. I finally catch up to her and start tickling her again, until she was on the ground. I sit on her and tickle her more.

"HAHA, please, HAHA stop! I HAHA can't HAHA breath!" Everybody started to laugh. I stop tickling her and got off helping her up.

   I got a glance outside and it was almost dark. Then I had the best idea.

"Hey, could we stay over tonight?"

They all looked at me weird, then I motioned outside and they looked, then looked back at me.

"I mean, it is getting late and we were planning on going shopping tomorrow. You could come, if you want. So I guess you could stay." Nari said kinda uneasily. I clapped my hands and went over to Chany and side hugged her.

"Yay, we are staying over!" Tae said and went over to Sumi and did the same thing I was.

"How about we watch a movie?" Minni said, we all agreed and looked for a movie. Tonight is going to be fun.

*Time Skip*

  After the movie, we got some clothes from our manager after he came and dropped them off.

"So uh... we are gonna go upstairs so you all can change and we will change also." Hana said then they went up stairs.

"Hey guys ... Do you like any of them?" I asked being curious. They stared at me like I was crazy, "Well, I asked a question." They all stared at me and then slowly nodded, " Who is it?"

"I kinda like Bea." Namjoon said nodding.

"I like Chany." I said.

"Nice going hyung." Jungkook said laughing.

"Shut up." I said glaring at him.

"Hana is cute." Jhope said smiling.

"Minni, I like Minni." Suga said. To be honest I felt happy for him because I know he doesn't like a lot of people.

"I like Sumi." Tae said, I looked at him a little surprised.

"I thought you like Chany."

"No, she is like a little sister to me." I made 'oh' with my mouth.

"I like Yuri." Jungkook said. I also feel happy for him because he doesn't really show his emotions a lot, well in that way.

"I like Nari." Jin hyung said.

After we got dressed, we waited for the girls to get done. They came down the stairs and most of them were either in sweatpants or shorts and a shirt. Chany had on sweat pants and a crop top.

"How about we play a game?" I said.

"Yea, how about truth or dare!" Sumi said excited.

I thought this would be a good chance to get then close to us so of course, I said yes. We all sat in a circle with an empty bottle in the middle.

"I'll go first!" I said and spin the bottle, it landed on Sumi. I smirked at what I thought. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Ooh, she's trying to be brace.

"I dare you to sit on Taehyung's lap." She blushed like a tomato and so did V. This is just a little of what I was going to make them do. "Hey, a dare is a dare." I said and smiled. She shakily got up and walked a cross from her where V was. She crouched down and sat on his lap, they both looked like a fire truck. I smiled in success, of what I did.

"Sumi, it's your turn" she reached out and spun the bottle. And of course, it landed on me. Great.

"Jimin, truth or dare?" She smiled a me smugly. I'm not falling for any of her tricks.

"Truth." I smirked.

"Awe, your very no fun." She outed then starts to think of a truth. I swear, you could see a light bulb go off on top of her head when she thought of something. She had an evil smile on her face. Oh no. "Would you do it with Cherri?" I then looked at her confused. Who is that?

"Who?" She looked at me then at the others, then realized.

"Oh that's Chan-hee."  Oh yea, that's Chany's stage name. I forgot, oops.

"Oh." She looked at me, then looked at Chany.

"So?"

"So what?" I asked a little confused.

"So would you bang her or what?" She said obviously getting annoyed.

"Sumi!" Chany yelled hitting her arm.

"Yea." I said bluntly and I saw her freeze with her mouth a gap and stared at me with also a blush.