Chapter 66: UPDATED

Sorry, I had to re-update this one bc it didn't put my full chapter that's why it was do short. I'm still working on chapter 67 though. Enjoy, and sorry again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook POV:

As we all sit here in the living room and I stare at Yuri, who is cuddling up to my side while we watch a movie, I can't help but think about my feelings towards her. Every time I look at her or I'm around her I get this giddy feeling, like there is a million butterflies in my belly and I'm floating. Is this what love is? Okay, cheesy I know, but I'm being serious. I get this feeling, and I just want to be with her all the time and hear her say my name.

"Hey, what you thinking about? Your looking quite shook." Yuri laughs, interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh nothing really." I laugh awkwardly, now paying my attention back to the movie currently playing on the TV.

Cherri POV:

"Alright guys, we need to get to bed we all have a busy day tomorrow." Nari says once the movie is over. I groan and sink further into Jimin's side.

"But I'm not tired!!!" I whine, whilst throwing my self across Jimin.

"Yea neither are we!" Taehyung confirms holding Sumi's hand.

"Alright, stop it." Jin says, patting Nari's thigh reassuringly, "Nari is right we need to get to bed. We have a long, tiring day tomorrow so we need some rest." We end up agreeing despite most of us being tired, because Minni and Yoongi are already asleep of course. I sit up a bit on the couch on being totally comfortable.

"What's wrong?" I look over to see Jimin looking at me worriedly. I shake my head sitting up all of the way

"I cant get comfy." Jimin looks down, his eyebrows furrowing and his lips form into a thin line. I cant help but just stare at him. He looks amazing when he is concentrated, even though I cant really see him in the dim light but I bet he looks even better when I can see him clearly.

"It's probably this couch, you should probably go to your bed. It would be way more comfortable." From what I can see, he gives me a sweet little smile. I sit there trying not to melt by his presence as he looks at me intently. I start to get my pillow and stand up about to walk away but stop turning back around.

"Can you come with me?" I ask shyly, slowly shrinking into my self standing there in front of him. He smiles at me sweetly, stands up then wraps his arms around my waist.

"Of course I will." He whispers, loosening his grip so we could walk. I grab his hand, blushing, and lead him my room. I just realized JImin has never been into my room, I am now feeling the butterflies gather in my stomach as I grow more nervous.

We finally get to my room and I open the door quietly, silently hoping my room is clean. I glance in, thanking that my room is actually clean now remembering that I cleaned it the day before.

"Wow, you have a nice room." He says quietly as we walk to the my bed. I thank him before reaching my bed.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, y'know." I say looking back at him wearily.

"It's fine, I would rather sleep in here with you than on the couch." He smiles crawling into my bed, getting under the covers. he pats the spot right next to him, "Coming?" I smile and hop into the bed next to him, also getting under the covers. I snuggle into Jimin's side, feeling is warm body heat. As I listen to his soft breathing and his steady heart beat I slowly fall into a deep sleep.