Chapter 38:

Jimin POV:

Cherri is here, she came in on us doing a dance practice to our new up coming song. She said she had something that was a big deal to her so I really wanted to know. Not to mention, she looks really hot right now, she is sweaty and she has a sexy outfit on, well to me she does.

She sits down and we a sit in front of her.

"So what's so exciting?" Jungkook asked, smiling.

"Oh, yea. So this morning my manager pulled me away from the others and said that I get to do a dance duet on stage. I said yes by the way." I lit up. What if it's one of us? What if it's me?!?! Yay!

"Congrats, but with who?" Tae asks. We all lean in a bit, waiting to see who it is.

"Kai from EXO." She smiled, but we all stopped and our smiles faded. WHAT?! How is that fair? My Chaaaaaaannnnnyyyyyyy! I mean ... what? Her smile drops also, "What's wrong?" She asks, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Oh uh ... nothing. We just thought it was with someone in this entertainment ... and with a girl." Jin says reassuringly. No, I thought it was me!!!

"Oh, ok." She looks down a bit. Right now all I'm thinking about is how in the hell did Kai get to dance with Cherri. My Cherri.

All of a sudden, Cherri shoots up, catching all of us off guard.

"Um ... excuse me." She says with a shaky voice. I think she might be crying.

"Awe, we made her cry." J-hope says looking a little sad.

"Well shit." Suga says. I get up, to go see if she is ok. It makes me feel so bad to see her crying, especially if it was my fault.

I run to the direction I think she went and stop when I hear sobbing. I get closer to the bathroom and quietly go in. Right now, I really don't care that it is a girls bathroom. I go towards the stall that is locked and knock.

"Are you ok?" She stopped crying immediately and sniffs.

"Yea, I'm fine. Why you here?" She says. Knowing that she is trying not to cry in front of me, I try to get her out of there.

"Open the door, Cherri, please." I hear a little bit of shuffling and a click. The door opens and I see her red puffy eyes.

"I'm sorry." She says trying to keep herself from crying again. I pull her into a hug, which I can tell surprised her but she hugs back after a little bit.

"No, don't be sorry, you didn't do anything. I should be the one apologizing. And we are happy for you, we really are, it's just unexpected." I feel her nod against my chest.

"Thank you." She said, a little muffled from my shirt.

"No problem." I let go of her, even though I really don't want to. She smiles at me and I smile back.

"I should probably go." I say and she nods and waves at me. I step out of the bathroom and hear her squeal a little. Which makes me smile at her cuteness.