Chapter: 58

Cherri POV:

  I wake up and someone is yelling. Wtf?

"Come back!" Ok that's Minni but who is the other person.

"No!"

"Give it back!" Minni says and they burst into my room.

"No! It's mine!" Hana yells. She jumps onto my bed, waking me up fully. She has a phone case in her hand.

"But I want to use it! It is me in all one word! Your like the total opposite!" Minni says and lunges forward to grab it out of Hana's hand.

"I'm anti-social!" Minni just stops and looks at her like she stupid, "Ok maybe not."

  They keep bickering and I look at the clock trying to see what time it is. We should really start getting ready. I am just going to leave them be, I get up, get my clothes, walk out and go to the bathroom.

--

  We get to BigHit and go in so we can talk to our manager.

"So girls," our manager says while looking on her computer, "We have finished the final cut of the video and the pictures for your group teaser. Do you want to see?" We all nod our heads and then she puts it on her computer and we all huddle over her to watch the video. After it was finished she shows us all of the pictures.

  It looked amazing, even I looked good and I'm a potato.

"Oh and ,Manager-nim, we picked the person we wanted to collaborate with for a song." Bee says and looks at all of us.

"Oh really? Who?"

"Namjoon from BTS." Nari says and we all nod.

"Oh ok, well we need to compose a song and what not ." We all nodded and then went to the dance studio.

Today I am going to see Kai so we can work on the dance after I finish up here with the girls, also they are putting out the group teaser and the pictures. To think in a couple of months we will have an album and everything.

  We have a lot to do, but it's worth it!! I'm so excited!! I also can't wait for the next time I see Jimin again, and the rest of the boys of course. For some reason I feel like Yuri and Jungkook are hiding something from us, my shipping senses are tingling. Oh well ... it's probably nothing. Off to work then...

    Me and the girls are sitting on the floor stretching and just talking, waiting for our choreographer.

"Guys!" Sumi screamed while looking at her phone.

"What??" Hana asked, Sumi then start to hyperventilate.

"What is wrong with you?" Bee asked, looking at her weirdly.

"BTS *breath* IS *breath* HAVING *breath* A *BREATH* COMEBAACCKK!!!" We all go wide eyes and start screaming.

"Let me see!!"

"Wait really!??"

"AAAaaaAAhhHHHhHhHH!!!" We all huddle around Sumi and we look on Twitter, on her fan account, and saw the comeback dates. OMG!! I AM DEAD!!! I CANT BRREEAATHHH!!!! DKKSIDJJDJWAKOCJB!!

"It's in a month or two!!" Oh my god!

"I knew they were having a comeback!!" I say and continue looking at her phone.

"What do you mean you knew?" Minni asked. I look up and see all of them staring at me.

"Well, one day I went into there dance studio and they were practicing a dance to a sing that I didn't know, and let me tell you it was good, quality." I put up an ok 👌🏼 with my hand and they just stare at me like I committed a huge crime or something.