Chapter 59:

*1 month later*

Cherri POV:

   Today is going to be kind of hectic, for me at least. We are going to tell. Namjoon about making a song with him, and see if he actually wants to make a song with us, we are going to practice our main dance and another song's dance that we just finished making, then I am going to go practice the dance with Kai since we finished our dance, lastly BTS is releasing there album and music videos today. We are going to die.

  Right now, I'm already trying to stay alive.

"Come here!!!" Yuri yells. Her and Minni are chasing me because I might've taken there favorite shirts and I am wearing them, but I didn't, pffff like I would ever do something like that.

"Give it back!!" Minni screams in her devil voice. ...ok maybe I did.

"No! I want to wear them!"

"You have your own clothes! Wear them!" Yuri screams.

"No!" I say simply.

"Guys! We need to leave." Nari says and we stop running, and I hurry into the van so they won't say anything about me changing. Minni and Yuri roll there eyes at me while they get into the car but they sit beside me none the less.

*Time Skip*

We arrive at BigHit and there isn't any fans, surprisingly. We get out of the van to go into the building, I really hope they are here.

Me:
Hey r u all here? Specifically Namjoon.

ChimChim❤️😊:
Yea, we r all in the studio

Me:
Okie. We r comin to see you all.

ChimChim❤️😊:
Kk

"Guys, there here." I say to the girls, still looking at my phone.

"Where??" Bee asked ... I think.

"Studio." I said playing a game on my phone.

"Lets go, Cherri." Hana said pulling me by my arm.

"Hold up! I have to finish this song! Or I will fail the schedule!!" I yell, trying to focus.

"Schedule?" I hear Sumi whisper to herself, I just decide to ignore it.

--

I ended up failing my schedule as we get to the door to the studio. Great.

"Channyyy!!!" I look up after fake crying. I smile widely because I see Jimin. Eeeee.

"ChimChim!!" I screech and he picks me up and spins me around.

"So, why are you looking for us?" He asks wiggling his eye brows. I roll my eyes and grab his arm.

"You will find out ... plus we weren't really looking for all of you." I mumble the last part, I don't think he heard me though. We see that everyone is in the studio just sitting around so it's a good time to talk.

"Hey guys." Jhope says and we all greet each other.

"What brings you here?" Seokjin asks, smiling sweetly.