Chapter 26:

Cherri POV:

I didn't think much of her seeing me in a towel, so I walked to the door, swinging it open. I looked up and froze. In font of me was... BTS!! I just stared at them, eyes wide, and a blush evident on my face. I decided to do something.

"Um... come in. I will be right back." I ran quickly up stares, changed into something comfy, and went back down.

 I went down stared to see them on the couch

"Uh... sorry about that." They just looked at me and then smiled. Jimin, V, Jhope, and Jungkook ran up to me and hugged me.

"I am so proud. I bet you will be great!" Jhope said.

"We have missed you!" Jungkook said nuzzling his head into my cheek.

"We came to visit you and congratulate you and your new members." V said while hugging my other side. Jimin didn't say anything, he just hugged me from the back.

"Speaking of, where are your members?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh... I will get them." I walked closer to the stairs, with them still attached to me, "Hey guys, come down, I have a surprise! And make sure your dressed at least a little neat." I yelled, making sure they heard. Me and the others shuffled back to where we where before.

The girls came down all at the same time. When they reached the floor and turned to us, they froze and widened there eyes. I laughed lightly and they all looked at me.

"Well guys, this is Minni, Bea, Nari, Yuri, Hana, and Sumi. And you know BTS, of course." I smiled.

"Since when do you know BTS?" Yuri asked me.

"Well, kinda long story, and I don't know, know them, I just met them like 3 or 4 times." They just looked at me dumb foundedly.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you and congratulations!" Namjoon said. The girls just stared at them in amazement.

"Hey, we are off today! Would it be ok if we hung out with you today, here?" Tae asked.

"Yea, of course, we were planning on just hanging around anyway." I said full of confidence. You all might be thinking, how is she being so chill... well I am not, I am SCREAMING IN THE INSIDE!!

Eventually, we got the girls to move and sit on the couch with Jungkook, V, and Jimin still attached to me.

"So, who is the youngest and oldest?" Joonie asked.

"Well, we actually don't know."

"How about you all day your birthday, Chany, you start." Jhope said. Of course. I blushed but I did it anyway.

"October 31, 1997." I said.

"December 26,1994." Minni said.

"May 20,1994." Nari said.

"January 16,1996." Yuri said.

"November 5,1996." Sumi said and smiled brightly.

"April 10,1995." Bea said.

"June 6.1995." Hana said.

"Awe, Chang is the maknae! Your even younger than Jungkook." Jimin said pinching my cheeks. I blushed and smiled.

"So, what are your actually names?" TaeTae asked.

"Song Bora, Lee Hana, Kim Nari, Min Yuri, Park Sumi, Im Min-hee, and my stage name is Cherri." I said, remembering all my members names by heart. They all looked at me shocked, "What?" I said looking at them. They all started laughing, which made me laugh too.

*Time Skip*

"Hey, Chany, where is the bathroom?" Jimin asked me.

"Oh, well, it is a little complicated to explain and get there, so I will show you. Come on." I got up and took his hand. We were walking down the hall way and we finally got there.

"I think I might get lost if I go back on my own. So can you wait for me?" He asked me and let me tell you it was HELLA CUTE, so I couldn't say no.

"Yea, of course, Chim Chim!" He then winked at me and closed the door. I blushed and leaned up against the door. He was taking a while, and I started to get worried. So I lifted myself off the door, and was about to knock, when the door swung open. I tripped over my foot, falling forward. I opened my eyes to be met with Jimin inches away from my face. I realized that we were in the floor, me on top of him. I blushed a crimson red and got flustered trying to get off of him.

"Oh my god! Are you ok? I am so sor-" I got cut off.

"Hey I'm ok, are you ok?" I nodded then he added, "And I actually don't mind." He then flipped us over to where he is on top of me. He then leaned in closer only to be pushed off of me and then he reached his hand out to grab my hand. I shakily give him my hand, him pulling me up in a swift motion. I blushed again. He slowly started walking toward me and then he...