Chapter 23:

Chan-hee POV:

Me and Min-hee get to a door and the man opened it to 5 girls that were laughing, but then stopped and stared at us. The man motioned us to go in so mr and Min-hee walk in all the way and the girls get up. We are then bombarded with questions.

"Hi! What's your name?"

"How old are you?"

"What are you good at?"

And many others. The man says, "I will go now and I will go and get your manager, you all mingle." We all say ok and watch the man leave. One girls spoke up.

"So what are your names?" She then smiled.

"Hi, my name is Kim Chan-hee." I said and smiled back.

"Hello, my name is Im Min-hee." Min-hee said and smiled.

"Oh, cool. Well, I guess we should introduce our selves. Hi, I'm Song Bora." The girl with blond hair said.

"My name is, Lee Hana." A girl with pretty, long brown hair said.

"I am Kim Nari."

"Hi, I'm Min Yuri." A girl with short brown hair said.

"Hello, I am Park Sumi." A girl with short hair and a sweet smile said.

"It is nice to meet you." They all smiled and just then a lady walked in.

"Hi girls, I am your manager. I am going to need your name, stage name, position in the group, and your group name."

"My name is Song Bora, Bea is my stage name, and I am a lead rapper

"My name is Song Bora, Bea is my stage name, and I am a lead rapper."

"My name is Lee Hana, stage name Hana, and I am a lead singer

"My name is Lee Hana, stage name Hana, and I am a lead singer."