Chapter 24:

Cherri POV:

*Time Skip*

    It was late, we were all in the living room getting to know each other. I was scrolling on my new phone as I was listening to Nari talk. I then came across a photo that BTS just posted in twitter. I squealed, forgetting I was still with the members. They all look at me questionably, I just shook my head telling them it was nothing.

"Hey guys, can I ask something?" I said looking at them. They just nodded, "Do all of you like BTS, like fangirl."

"Yes!" They all screamed then we all laughed.

"Who are your bias', mine is Jimin." I said while holding up my hand to show them my ring.

"Mine is Yoongi." Minni said.

"I like Jin." Nari said looking up as if she is day dreaming about him.

"Mine is Jungkook." Yuri said while smiling. Which I have to admit, was cute.

"I like TaeTae." Sumi said with a cute voice.

"I love Hobie." Hana said with a hand heart. I laughed at her cuteness.

We all looked at Bea. She then sank into her seat while blushing.

"Sooo, Bea who is your bias." We all looked at her with a smirk. She then blushed even more.

"Awe look she's blushing." I said giggling. She hit me and started laughing with me.

"Shut up guh."

"So who is it?" Minni said and looked at her wiggling her eye brows.

"Rap Monster." She mumbled.

"What was that?" I teased.

"RAPMONSTER! Ok? Fuck!" We all started laughing at her outburst.

"Ok, ok. Now, another very important question." They smiled and looked at me, "Do you like GOT7?"

"Yea, of course!" Sumi said and the rest nodded in agreement.

"You already know my question. So, who is it? For me it's Mark."

"I like Jackson." Yuri said.

"BamBam." Sumi smiled.

"Yugyeom." Minni said and blushed.

"Jaebum." Bea said covering face with a pillow.

"I love Youngjae, man." Nari said, making us laugh.

"Jinyoung." Hana said with a wide smile.

"Oh my god guys. We are going to get along so well!" I said and laughed.

"Guys, we should probably go to bed. Also, manager-nim texted and said we have tomorrow and the next day off."  Nari said.

"Can we rest tomorrow and go shopping the next." I said giving aegyo.

"Yea!" Everybody said then left to there rooms. Today has been a good day.