Chapter 31:

Cherri POV:

      After a little bit of walking and looking around, we came across a little merch store. I saw a cute name tag thing with there names on it.

"Hey, look at this. It's so cute and it has you guys' names on it." I said holding up the name tag. He looked up and saw the name tag.

"Hey, that ring, can I see it?" He said pointing at my ring. Fuck!! I forgot to take my Jimin ring off. He is going to think I am so weird now. I shakily bring my hand up to show him my ring. He looked at it and I couldn't tell by his expression if he was disgusted or what.

"Oh, it says my name and stuff. Cute." He says with a small smile. A wash of relief went through my body.

I looked around more , people are still in here but me and Jimin are trying to keep our heads down. I found a shirt that was a little to high to reach. I try to reach it, but I am to short. Jimin comes up behind me and gets the shirt for me and another one that was behind it that looked like mine but bigger size. People say that he is short but he is actually pretty tall, or it's that I am just really short.

I look up at him and was about to say thanks, but someone came up to us.

"Hi, sorry to bother but aren't you Jimin from BTS?" A girls asked.

"Yes, but please be quiet. We don't want to start a commotion." Jimin smiles. The girl nods, but then looks at me.

"Who are you?" She looks at me weirdly.

"I am a trainee for BigHit." I said a little shyly.

"Oh ... you are very pretty." She said.

"Thank you so much." I said. That was nicer than I expected.

"Can I get a picture with both of you?" She says looking hopeful. I look up at Jimin and he smiles and nods. We both took a picture with her and she said thank you. "I have one more question." Me and Jimin both look at her waiting for her to ask.

"Are you two dating?" I blush a crimson red and shake my head no.

"No we are not." Jimin says smiling sweetly at the girl. The girl nods and smiles then says thank you once again, then leaves us. After that we go and pay for our things.

Jungkook POV:

Me and Yuri leave together and look around. I want to hold her hand, but I can't bring my self to do it. She gasps and grabs my hand, then runs into a clothes store.

"Sorry I just really like this store." She says while smiling.

"It's ok. It seems pretty cool." I said while nodding. She turns around, still holding my hand, and walks us over to a shirt department. She picks out a black shirt that has some see through parts, not going to lie it looks pretty hot and I bet she will to. She then gets some black ripped jeans to go with the shirt.

"Hey, can I pick out u an outfit?Pleeeeaaaaassseee

"Hey, can I pick out u an outfit?Pleeeeaaaaassseee." I laugh at her cuteness and agree. "Thanks, honey." I choke a little at what she called me.

"W-what?" I asked looking at her with wide eyes. She looked at me and then laughed a little.

"I'm sorry, I have a habit of calling people that. I won't do it again." She smiled and for some reason I felt a little sad.

After a little bit she picked me out a white button up shirt with some blue jeans.(silver spoon outfit) I have to say she has a nice style.

After we buy the stuff we go look around some more.