Chapter 7:

Chan-hee POV:

      The lights come back on and they a back on stage in the formation for Blood, Sweat, and Tears. The music starts and I get so excited because this is my favorite song of all time. I start singing and doing the gestures of the moves with my body.

After the song ended I was so sad, especially because that was the last song today. But I was excited for high touch and photo opt.

"Ugh! Fuck my life. Why are they SO SEXY! It is aggravating! I mean they are over there looking HOT AS FUCK and I am over here looking like a fucking potato!"

"Yea, I know! I mean especially for me because I am literally a potato. And you, you are not a potato, you are a gorgeous piece of ass!" Cana huffed and crossed her arms.

"Definitely not! Let's just be potatoes from a far and watch the beauty together."

"Yep!"

    As people were filing out, the people that were staying for photo opt. And high touch stayed. I had every thing planned, since I know fluent Korean, I was gonna say stuff to each of them as I touch there hands... lol that sounds weird but I meant give them a high five. But it was almost time and I am so nervous.

"Eeeeh! I can't wait. I am so nervous!" I said clapping my hands a little and jumping so and down slightly.

"Yea, I am scared."

"Yea, me to. What if I mess up!"

"Mess up what? Giving them a high five."

     I started laughing nervously, but just then they brought us to a room that had BTS STANDING IN A LINE READY TO HIGH FIVE US! There was a lot of people here, and right when they saw BTS they started squealing.

"I am so nervous and excited! I think I need to throw up!"

"Just calm down, okay? I think the best way to approach them is calmly." I just nodded and waited for my turn.

*Little Time Skip*

   It was my turn and Cana was behind me. The order there were in was: Jin, Rapmonster, Jhope, V, Suga, Jungkook, Jimin.

I started to walk up to them and I high fives Jin saying quickly,"Hi, I love you." With him just saying hi and smiling nicely to me.

Then Rapmonster and I high fives him saying "Hi your awesome!" He said thank you and smiled. After him it was Jhope, I said,"Hi, Hobie!" He then smiled more than he was smiling before and said hi while high fives me.

Then I got to Taehyung. I said, "Hi,Tae Tae, love you!" He said HI, I LOVE YOU TOO! THEN WHEN HE HIGH FIVED ME HE FUCKING INTERLOCKED OUR FINGERS TOGETHER!!!!! He then let go so he could high five the next person. Then I got to Suga. I felt my cheeks getting a little hot and I said,"Hi, I love your music, your awesome!" So quickly I was surprised he understood. But he smiled his gummy smile and high fives me! Omg so cute!

Then I went to Jungkookie, he looked so adorable but hot! I said, "Hi, Jungkookie!" He blushed a little and looked everywhere except my eyes/face. He slightly gave me a high five and put his head down and little. I thought it was strange but cute.

Lastly, was JIMIN! AAAAHHHH!!!! I got so nervous that I just blurted out, "Hi, Chim Chim!@ he want looking at me at first but then he looked at me and smiled with his eye smile and said hi. He then went to give me a handshake. So I took his hand thinking that it would be a quick little one shake and he would let go to do the same to the person behind me, but NO! No, he held my hand and didn't let go, as I was waling he started to let go when our arms were to there full extent. I looked back to him to see him already looking at me. I quickly looked back to face where I was waking and blushed.

Cana came up to me," Omg, did you see that, they were so happy when you talked to them. I mean V held your hand, and Jungkook was so shy to you it was sooo cute, and JIMIN! He did not let go of your hand!"

"I know, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. They could have done that to many other people." She looked at me with a really bitch expression and sighed muttering a whatever, knowing that I wouldn't agree with her no matter how hard she would have tried. She then went back to her smiling self saying, "Let's go so we can do the photo opt." I nodded smiling and we left.