Chapter 54:

Sumi POV:

I flutter my eye lids open, waking up from my beautiful, beautifully, beauty sleep. As I'm gaining more conscious of my senses (I don't even know if that made sense just roll with it), I feel something hard under me. I look under me to see Taehyung ... asleep. I, Sumi, was sleeping ... on top of THE Kim Taehyung. Jandjsjsnwllansjwoamdndjdkwkajsjdnnxjs. He is a damn god I swear. He has heavenly looks, just him looking at me makes me want to pass out. Oh! And he smells AMAZINNNNGGGGGG!!!!! He is just beautiful.

"You just gonna stare all day?" I get fucking punched out of my thoughts by him talking!!! TAEHYUNG CAUGHT MY STARING AT HIM WHILE SLEEPING!!!! I AM IS RUINED FOR LIFUUEEEE!!!!

"I uh ummmm... I-I am sorry?" I say awkwardly. It seems like me and Taehyung are the only ones up right now. I get off of Tae and pull him up off of the couch. He looks really confused as I turn him around, I then jump on his back.

"Ok?" He says and I just rest my head on his shoulder.

"I wanted food but I don't feel like walking so I thought this would be the next best thing." I say and point towards the kitchen. He chuckles slightly and then heads to the kitchen to get us food.

We end up eating cereal and just start to talk. It goes quiet for a little while after we finish eating and I decide to speak up.

"You want to come with me to dye my hair?" I ask out if no where. Tae looks at me surprised.

"Uh ... sure why not." He says. We looks at each other for a while and I just nod. Ok..... we both get up and leave with out saying anything.

We end up just walking since it isn't that far. While we are walking in (comfortable) silence, I feel Tae's hand sneak around mine and holds my hand. I blush a little also dying a little. His hand is big and bony and I love it<3<3<3!!! He is so hot!!! Uggghhh!!

After me having a mental break down in my head we arrive at the little salon. Me and Taehyung walk in waiting for someone at the front desk.

"Hello, welcome to- oh my GOD!! YOUR V FROM BTS!!!" The girl freaks out, making me roll my eyes. Ugh! Could she calm the fuck down and get over it already! Like yea I get it's 'V' from BTS, woopee.

"Yes, hello." Tae smiles at the girl. She keeps on babbling on and on and on. Ugh!!! I came here to get my hair done!! I fake cough cutting the girls sentence off.

"Oh... yea. So ... how can I help you?" She asks in a little bit of a flirtatious way looking straight at Tae. God, could you keep your panties on. I roll my eyes again before I start to speak.

"Yea, I would like to get my hair dyed please." I say putting emphasis on the I. She nods and looks back at Tae and smiles. Oh. My. God. This. Bitch. The lady said she would go and get somebody to do my hair before she left in the back. Tae slightly taps me making me look at him.

"Are you ok?" He asks looking worried.

"Yes I'm fine." I say before heading towards the lady that came out to do my hair. Taehyung stays with me while I get my hair done.

--

The WHOLE time I was getting my hair done this bitch was flirting and talking with Tae. Can't this bitch shut the fuck up or something! Damn!

She is now blow drying my hair and then turns me around when she is done.

"Your hair looks amazing, SuSu." Tae says and smiles with his box smile. SO CUTE!!!

 SO CUTE!!!