Chapter 4~ Round 2: The White Tiger

I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. It was written by Yukiyoshi Ōhashi and directed by Noriyuki Abe. The original manga writer is Yoshihiro Togashi. The only thing I own in this FanFlic is Sapphire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

§No One's POV§

The five take a quick stop to check on everyone's condition. "Kurama, how terrible is that wound?" Yusuke asks.

"Fine, as long as I can walk." The redhead answers. "He'll survive, but he's in no shape to fight. That means we have only 4 fighters left, and one of them worthless while another one is useless." Hiei informs.

"Hey, don't be so hard on yourself short stuff." Kuwabara stupidly reassures. "Maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but I think he meant you and Sapphire!" Yusuke speaks up.

"Is that so, then maybe I should show you something." Kuwabara turns around and places his fists on either side of his hips. "What do you think I was doing for the last 6 months while you were out training with Genkai? Letting you get better than me, no way." He holds out his hand and focuses his aura to make an orange sword out of purely his spirit energy. "SPIRIT... SWORD!" he shouts. "Ya see what I've learned Urameshi? I don't gotta use the tip of that wooden sword anymore. Hehehe... it's just my pure energy. And I bet it could kick the crap out of your Spirit Gun." He brags.

Yusuke stuck his middle finger at the bragging orange head in irritation. "That depends on which finger I use"

"Well as it turns out, he's only partially worthless." Hiei smirks.

"Okay! Wanna DIE!!" Kuwabara shouts in frustration as he makes his sword elongate.

Hiei was about to say another smart assed comment when Sapphire interrupted their fight by walking in between them and held out something to Kurama.

"Um... here, take this." Sapphire hands Kurama a pill shaped emerald crystal. "Swallow it. It's a Healing Crystal I made specifically for your spirit energy. You'll still be weakened but at least your wound won't hurt anymore or get in the way of your walking." She says timidly.

"Thank you Sapphire." Kurama swallow the green crystal pill. As soon as it went down his throat a gentle blue glow emulated from his wounds and healed as the glow dimmed.

Yusuke whistles at the sight. "Nice Sapphire. Maybe that's why Koenma sent you down with us." Sapphire blushes and looks down at her feet. "But if I had at least 40% of my powers I could at least help fight..."

"Well at least you can do something useful to us when we're in battle." Hiei comments, mostly to himself.

Kuwabara then fall flat on his back. "Hahaha... don't worry guys, using the sword just sometimes makes me a little dizzy..."

"You’re not making us look good!" says Yusuke, and then his communication mirror rang.

"Yusuke, you've got to hurry!" Botan demands. "What's the matter Botan?" Yusuke asks. "Listen Yusuke, I think the Saint Beasts have launched another wave of insects. I've found a whole batch by an elementary school!"

"Their taking over kids now!?" Yusuke said in annoyance. "That's right" Botan answers bluntly. "I thought you said these insects only like to take over the minds of depressed people." Yusuke ponders.

"Well that's because depressed people are more easily influenced. The same is also true for children but if the bugs get into them I'm afraid..." Botan lets out a quiet scream and starts running. "Sorry Yusuke but I'm being chased by another zombie."