Chapter 15~ Day 1: Round 3

I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. It was written by Yukiyoshi Ōhashi and directed by Noriyuki Abe. The original manga writer is Yoshihiro Togashi. The only thing I own in this FanFlic is Sapphire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

§Sapphire's POV§

It's now Hiei vs. Zeru. 'Too bad we substitutes can't fight till one of our teammates is dead...' I sight at my thought as I catch Hiei's scarf, from when he threw it so he could fight freely. 'Honestly... he'll want this back later...'

When the fight began, Zeru turned up the heat, creating yellow flames in the process. His flames covered both the ring on our side of the arena, Keiko and Shizuru moved back to their seats. I put up a super dense crystal wall in front of Botan, Yusue along with myself and the others just simply dodged the flames. The crowd it hit though weren't so lucky and that whole section of demons in the front few rows died.

Hiei dodges some fire attacks and leaps into the air. He does some mid-air dodging before landing on the ground of the ring. After two or three insults, Zeru makes a huge fire ball that covers most of the free space between the ring and what's left of the ceiling.

The large fire- or should I say heat ball was absorbed by Zeru and his body was engulfed in heat, glowing a bright red colour. He then punches a hole in Hiei. Then Zeru threw in a beam of extra heat and Hiei was looking like he was in pain.

The whole team gasp at this. "Wow Zeru, you never told me you could be so... savage..." Koto says into the mic.

It became quite quiet as Hiei's body slowly fell back down to the ring, still engulfed in flames.

"Ha! What a weak thing. You can rest in hell!" Zeru then turned to walk away. Hiei then emerged from the flames like the fire demon he is, shocking everyone.

His cloak was scorched off and so was the sleeves on his shirt, there was also a hole in the middle of it from Zeru's first punch.

"H-how could you survive that!" Zeru panics. Hiei smirks an a small purple flame burns off the white piece of cloth around his forehead, revealing his purple Jagan Eye. "I believe we've covered that, so my Jagan Eye may not be natural, but it does give me exactly what I need!" Hiei states, then his Jagan Eye glowed a bright blue.

"Dragon of the Darkness Flame!" Hiei shouts.

"I can't believe it's true..." Kurama gasps. "He's going to attempt the Darkness Technique."

"The darkness? What does that mean?" Botan asks. "The Dragon of the Darkness Flame... It's an incredibly dangerous, for both the user and the one it's being used on. I didn't think anyone could use it; let along control it." I answer as I stare in awe.

Hiei then hold out his hand and black flames emerge. "The black flames but they're from the deepest pit of Demon World... Oh help me..." Zeru panics as he is frozen in fear.

Black beams of light came down from the reddened sky and the darkened ocean, surrounding the whole island.

"You know, it's impossible to control it completely. Once I release it; I have no say." Hiei states as he grows an evil smirk. "I have the power to blow you to a oblivion. I assume just my right arm will do. You should never have insulted the Jagan Eye! Because you see, in a way it ha it's own mind and loathes disrespect. Resisting it is something I would not do..."

"I feel like I'm supposed to stay... but in light of this little situation we have here... retreat!" Koto fumbles off of the ring.

"Dragon of... the Darkness Flame!" Hiei let out a black flame, shaped like a humongous black dragon, and throws it at Zeru, the reminder of his shirt ripping off from the sheer force of the flame's power.

Zeru was blasted into the opposing wall and all that was left of him was a scorch mark outline of his body. Koto came out from behind the ring.

"Well... he's defiantly out of the ring."

"Believe me... he's not coming back. That cinder is all that's left of him..." Hiei interrupted. "Yes, well I guess counting to 10 would be ridicules." Koto states, mostly to herself. "Let’s give it up for Hiei!"
The crowd was silent, in shock no doubt. I then started to clap. "As expected, that's another win for our team..." I smile. I then turned to the crowd. "Don't you all think?" they all started clapping, scared of my dark/menacing smile.

'His arm... there's only one thing I can to to heal it... I just hope he won't be stubborn about it...'

"Yeah! We're punching our way to the top! Hiei can beat anyone with that move!" Kuwabara cheers. "Hiei can beat anyone with that move... am I listening to myself?... what if he decides to be a bad guy again... what if he decides to shoot us with a dragon!?" he freaks.

"Don't worry," Hiei starts, "We've entered into an alliance and I'm not the type to break it. Of course after we win the tournament I can't guarantee a thing." he then walks away, leaving a slightly traumatized Kuwabara. Kurama seems to have noticed Hiei's arm and has a bit of worry in his eyes.

The other guys, except Rinku, freaked and ran. A guy with a long, blue mohawk with two ponytails at the back. He has a rather messy and short goatee and moustache and a green strip tattoo across his nose bridge. He was wearing fur-lined black boots and fur-lined tank top. He dragged back the two who ran away, dead...

The new face then gulps down an entire tall bottle of alcohol and starts talking to Rinku in a slurred manner. 'Great... a drunken mad-man...' I thought sarcastically.

The drunk then waves Koto over and asks her some random question about alternates and then Koto brags about being like a walking rule book for the tournament.

The drunk then explodes in glee, freaking Koto out. "There's something dangerous about that guy..." I mumble and my team seems to agree, except Botan. This new guy, Chū, claims that he's the true leader of team Rokuyukai.

§No One's POV§

Yusuke suddenly up and disappeared then we look to find him jumping onto the ring. 'About time he woke up...' Kuwabara thinks to himself.

"Waking up from the smell of alcohol... can't help but feel a touch of home...." Yusuke states as he puts his pinky into his right ear.

'After all the explosions... the stink wakes him...' Kurama thinks to himself dumbfounded.

"Hey all you stupid demons! I've been trying to sleep through all your clever trash talk long enough and I'm ready to kick some asses!" Yusuke shouts with his fists in the air.

"Great way to make friends Yusuke..." Keiko mutters.

"It's perfect, you tell em kid!" Shizuru cheers.

"Are you certain you're ready to fight?" Botan asks in concern "you've been sleeping for almost a day now."

The crowd started cheering 'Kill Yusuke! Kill Yusuke!...' over and over again.