Chapter 17~ Tears

I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. It was written by Yukiyoshi Ōhashi and directed by Noriyuki Abe. The original manga writer is Yoshihiro Togashi. The only thing I own in this FanFlic is Sapphire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

§Sapphire's POV§

The first day of the tournament was over and I'm currently looking for Hiei. 'I have to heal his arm before he goes and breaks it even more... There he is!'

§Hiei's POV§

"It hurts, doesn't it?" a quiet voice asked from behind me. I turned around to find Sapphire looking at me.

"I don't know what you’re talking about." I state poorly. "Hiei, you’re clutching your arm in agony and I know the effects of using the Darkness Flame. I could heal your arm if you'd let me..." Her voice was stern for once but her eyes showed kindness.

I let out a sigh. "No need, I'll be fine." I was suddenly pushed down and Sapphire was sitting on top of me, in a striding position. "You won't be fine! I can't let you fight knowing your right arm is damaged!" she shouts. "I'm healing your arm whether you want me to or not!"

Her hair lifted up from the amount of spirit energy she was using and a white flame like light, shaped like a bird, swooped down from the sky to the palm of her hand. "Flame of the Light Phenix..." She said gently and the white flame circled up my arm.

The flame didn't feel hot... it felt warm and calming...

When the flame went out the burn marks an pain were all gone, it still felt sore but other than that it was fine.

"There, how does your arm feel now?" she smiled as she got up. "Better..." I replied simply, getting up myself.

"Now let’s get to practicing. Your arm's gonna be sore for a bit so let’s work on using your left arm. It'll give you a huge advantage over your opponent if you can use both your left and right to wield a sword." She states.

"Good point." I smirk.

§Sapphire's POV§

I watched as Hiei works on strengthening his left arm after I bandaged up his right arm. It'll be a better if the other teams still think he's injured.

§Time Skip§

Hiei somehow convinced me to go on ahead to the arena. As I made my way there I could hear voices... but... what are they saying...? It’s like I can hear what their feeling but feel their screaming... they're in emotional agony...

I begin to run towards the closes voice. 'Who are you and where are you?' I thought as I ran deeper into the forest.

I got to what looks like a cave and snuck my way in.

"Help... me..." a weak voice begged. I walked closer to find a man chained to a table bed. "You alright!" I ran over and unchained the sickly man.

"Y-you must... s-save m-my... stu...dents..." he says weakly, breathing heavily.

I scan over the man and pulled out a Healing Crystal. "Here, swallow this." I gently push the crystal pasted his lips and he slowly swallows it. His entire body glowed a gentle light blue and line green light.

When the glow dimmed to a stop the man was still weak on energy but his 'illness' was now gone. "Please... my students are being used! Please bring me to them!" He begged. "Alright, let’s go to the arena then." I smiled reassuringly.