Chapter 5~ Round 3: The Blue Dragon

I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. It was written by Yukiyoshi Ōhashi and directed by Noriyuki Abe. The original manga writer is Yoshihiro Togashi. The only thing I own in this FanFlic is Sapphire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

§Yusuke's POV§

So Hiei slugs Sapphire over his shoulder and we start walking to our next round.

'I still can't believe that was only about 45% of her power... I mean yeah, she still fell unconscious but that's cuz she's not use to fighting anymore, but wow. She can really pack a punch. Kinda makes me scared to see 100% of her power...' I was brought out of my thoughts when we walk into a room with 15 doors.

"It's a maze in Maze Castle." Hiei smirks. "Well that's to be expected." Kurama says, he then explains about how every bounty hunt in the past died at this stage if not at the others.

"Okay mr. Sensitive. This one’s all yours." I say to Kuwabara.

He narrows his eyes and consecrates. "That one; second to the left."

"How do we know your right?" Hiei asks.

"I'm sorry shorty, many it’s not your thing but our just gonna have to trust me on this one. I know. There's something big and scary behind this door." He opens the door and jumps back, landing on his butt, and squeals like a little girl. "Eeek! I hate mice!"

"Aw geez. And your speech was so motivating." I joke. "Shut up Urameshi!"

We walk through the door and down a hallway only to find a big door.

"Are we supposed to be scared?" Hiei asks, sounding insulted.

A small moan was heard. "Hey... what's with the big Chinese style door...?" Sapphire mumbles, sounding really sleepy.

"You’re finally awake. And I'm pretty sure this is the door of the Blue Dragon." Kurama says. "Seiryu the Blue Dragon is next huh? Okay. Oh and you can put me down now Hiei, thanks for carrying me. I feel perfectly fine now." Hiei puts her on the ground so she can stand on her own two feet.

"Well let’s not keep the dragon waiting." She smiles but she still looks pretty weak.

'Hope she’s not pushing herself too hard...'

§Hiei's POV§

The girl's still quite weakened yet she continues to walk as if she's perfectly fine. Most girls by now would be whining or crying, but she's different...

Sapphire pushes the doors open with a bit of a struggle. We walked into the misty/foggy room and the doors close behind us.

"This fog’s alive." Kurama commented. "It must be a form of spirit energy, coming from our beast's body." I add.

"You have done very well to come this far." A voice compliments. "But I shall no longer allow you to disgrace my master."

"Where's that voice coming from?" The imbecile questioned.

"I don't know; come out now dragon!" Yisuke shouts. "This whole hide-n-seek thin is getting pretty lame!"

Sparks and a strong gust come out of nowhere and our enemy shows himself.

The idiot freaks. "He's a giant!"

"You may call me Seiryu." He ignores the idiot's comment. "I am here now to end your lives intruders."

"Well he's no dragon, but he is ugly." Yusuke stated. "It is not wise to say such things to your executioner." Seiryu glares, than sighs out of anger and frustration. "It appears we have another guest."